Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Time went passed for however. Stice didn't know if it had taken him a decade or a minute to reach the butterfly tree. He jumped onto the stump next to it, then slowly began climbing through the branches to the top of the tree. He was careful not to distrub the butterflies resting there.

As he reached the top, he realized he could see the whole lake from his point of view. He thought he saw a flicker of blue at the edge of his vision, but it faded away into the meadow grass on the other side of the grass.

He settled himself up there, resolving to stay there till nightfall.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

SaphireSpin slowed to a canter, pushing past the tall blades of grass, most blades were way beyond her height. She sighed, glancing about. This was pointless.

Slowly, she laid down, resting her legs. She rolled onto her side, staring at the ground sideways.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

A rather young and somewhat different looking foal walked along the waters edge. Her small dragon/bat like wings fluttered upwards, the young filly walked looking at her reflection. She gave a light snort and stopped looking more into the water blinking her small little eyes. She then hit the water with her hoove and trotted away from the water. She didn't mind how she looked though at times she was afraid she would scare others off with her looks. Flicking her short black tail around she continued to walk not really paying attention to anything around her. She was flicking her white like color ears around, though she didn't know what she was going to do. Her redish color fur blew gently as she trotted forwards, as she folded her small delicate wings to her side. Why is it that I just can't have fun either its my parents or I scare someone off" she mummbled to herself as she continued to trot, she then slowled down and slowly walked back over to the water. She laid herself down with her head hanging off the side to look into the water at her own reflection. The young filly had a little bit of a problem of causeing trouble she was nothing like her mother who was shy and most of the time kept to herself, though her father was the one who she thought must have gotten out more. The young foal lightly sighed as she looked into the water flicking her short tail around.

(o.Oheh^^;;)

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice saw the filly from his perch in the tree. Interested, he jumped down, wincing and cursing as his hoof landed sideways. He trotted over to her slowly, not wanting to spook her.

"Hi, I'm Stice."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Her little nose flared, she could smell the newcomer. She quickly rolled onto her hooves, heaving herself up. Yet she also found her brothers scent mixed with it.

She'd die before she saw that fool again. She kicked up her heels, and took off at a gallop, her tiny form breaking free from the meadow, and back into the forest.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The young filly looked over at the other foal not knowing who he was she flicked her ears forward, her head held high. She then pushed up from the ground and was now standing up fully, flicking her black tail behind her she stared at him. Then smiled a little "Hello I am Haunting Spirit though you can just call me Spirit" she glanced around then back at Stice "What are you doing around out here by yourself?" she had seen not sight of any parents or older serain's and she wondered if anyone else was around.