Shadows of Light

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He nodded his head to Angel "Hello" He grinned as he spotted Fleet, pawing at the ground. He looked back to Angel, ears flicking towards her and Soar "My names Arch, may I ask for yours?"

Krystaura
Regular
Regular

Post by Krystaura »

Flicking her ears to the side, she listened to the approach of others. "Angel, " she said delicately, "And my dark friend here is Soar" tossing her head towards her black colored companion.
In the war between order and chaos, chaos will always win because its more organized.
-Terry Pratchett

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web watched the others with interest, wondering if she should step in and introduce herself. It seemed kind of rude to her, to interrupt their conversation, but the silver-maned winged one had glanced in her direction, but...

Meeting people had always been confusing for her, so she decided to wait for awhile, amusing herself with looking at the sky.

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

Fleet, too, had noticed that Arch was meeting fellow Serians. He slowed to a halt. Flicking his ears back and forth nervously, he noticed a dark shape barely outlined in the dark. Stepping forward hestaintly, he asked, "My name is Fleet. May I know yours?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He grinned at Fleet, before gazing once more in the mare's direction, the one who was looking up. He glanced at Angel and Soar, then sighed, contenting himself by gazing boredly at the ground before his hooves.

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

Fleet glanced back at Arch and grinned. Then he turned back to the shadowy figure looking at the sky, waiting for the answer to his previously asked queston.