Shadows of Light

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Pleasure to meet you both" A smile made its quick appearance on his muzzle, and he glanced about, becoming slightly bored. His silvery tail flicked in the night air, his mane and tail both shimmering softly in the moon light. He lowered his head to the earth, sniffing quietly at the ground. After raising his head, he nodded to the two before him "Excuse me" He backed away a couple steps, then walked in Web's direction "Hello?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Uh, hi," Web replied shyly, walking up to the new serian. "My name is Web, yours?"

She shuffled her feet a bit nervously, trying her best to look at the new serian in the eye and seems more friendly, but her self-confidence, or rather lack thereof, didn't permit it.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He paused, smiling at Web. "I'm called Arch, pleasure to meet you Web" He watched her calmly, spotting her nervous movements. He spoke softly, trying to not make her more nervous then she was. "Is something wrong?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Um, oh, nothing's wrong, really!" she attmepted a smile. "It's just, um, I don't really have that much exoerience when it comes to...uh...people skills?"

She shook her forelock over her face, attempting to hide her awkwardness.

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

Fleet decided that he needed to get his energy out. He trooted a few laps, then started to gallop at full speed. He might not know anyone, and they might think he was crazy, but he didn't care. He loved to run.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"People Skills?" He smiled, reaching his nose in her direction, but not enouph to touch her. "You don't need people skills to have friends" He grinned, jerking his head in Fleet's direction "Fleet, for example, when I first met him... He wasn't like this, but then I got to know him, and I'd like to get to know as many Serians as I can, so, may I get to know you?"