Dancing Bears, Painted Wings... [Closed! Songhue & Sunblind]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Dancing Bears, Painted Wings... [Unbonded RP!]

Post by Vineda »

Vineda's smile as she gazed up at Elegance didn't waver. Fancy tilted her head just a bit, then rolled herself up onto her legs in as graceful a motion as could be managed. One ambitious bunny-hop out of her imprint, and she was clear. "Well I reckon you'd make quite a nice snow serian to say the least..."

"Aye! A snow serian would be just the thing!" Her gaze traveled down the other side of the slope, where she could see the two groups working things out. "I hope the sisters find a way to work things out. And the other one as well, he's sure keeping close watch." She was glad to see what seemed to be a lot of discussion going on down there, hopefully it signified progress.

"If you dislike the idea of a snow serian, do you have any other things you like to do in snow?" Perhaps she'd learn some new game to show Shamrock when they got home... Thinking of him made her eye the slope beside them with a grin. He'd have been romping and rolling down that hill in a heartbeat!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Elegance looked out over the serians below in the distance. She could see SunBlind, dark against the white snow off to one side of the hill with a strange stallion that wasn't with the group originally. The feline Realm Keeper was there too. The others were on the other side of the hill where they couldn't see the other group. At least the mare didn't bolt again.

"It would be nice for the sisters to get back together again, I'm sure they'll work it out. That lonely mare wouldn't be so worked up about everything if she didn't care about her family so much. Will just take some time for her to work through her emotions and realize that she's not feeling anger but joy. Sometimes it can be hard to tell them apart."

With that the green mare dropped to her side, rolled and the stood up again. "Not exactly an angel, more like a squashed 8-legged serian!" She grinned at the others.

"So, any theories on who the mystery stallion is? There are times when I wish I could tap into my bonded's thoughts, I'm sure she's found out by now. Perhaps he's a secret admirer!" Elegance couldn't help her romantic thoughts, she'd been known to play matchmaker in SunBlind's Realm, not always with success! But that didn't stop her from trying.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

This ran on longer than I meant it to, so it continued into when I started working again. Sorry guys! 6 days a week has been too much for me it seems!

However, we did have just enough development for me to feel comfortable figuring whose personality fits which Serian the best :).

The stallion suits Songhue wonderfully, great chemistry with your persona Song!

I felt that Sunblind's advice to the stallion really suited what the mare needs from her bonded.

You are both free to rename them as you please :D congrats!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Dancing Bears, Painted Wings... [Closed! Songhue & Sunbl

Post by Songhue »

Thanks muchly! *prances around* This is a wonderful surprise. :)

Honestly I think since Rhyme is Deep Shadows and since Sage is Arctic Winds (though without checking I honestly would have thought them Red Sands and Summer Storm at a glance respectively - I love surprises like that, it's so neat how the beauties can simply toss out random twists that way) I'ma prolly change the stally's name here.

*ponders and thinks and toils* To be perfectly honest I keep comin back to one concept and one concept alone. BlackIce. I could blather the reasoning for it for quite a while, but I think I'll spare y'all all o that.

Have him up sometime tomorrow - he already found where he wants to stay, but makin it so everyone else can see is gonna have to wait a bit. Am already twenty minutes late for bed. :out:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Congrats Songhue and Sunblind!^^

Thanks Tigs it was so much fun!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Yes, congrats to the new bondeds!! ^^
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.