Spray of Waves

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Spray of Waves

Post by Keira »

OOC: Sorry this last week has been CRAZY! I will try my best to get my reply up sunday when things calm down a little.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

There couldnt be a more perfect way to spend the day, Starlight thought. A walk and catching up with the love of her life was the only thing that was important to her right now. "Lets walk along the beach, the sun and breeze feels amazing." Nuzzling him one more time she pulled away, there would be enough time later for them to find a secluded area and have a private moment, but for the now she was content just to discuss how life had been going lately.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

OCCL No problem, I just started new semester, so new times, evil new buses :x and new classes to get used too.

"Good choice the sea and it's breeze are great today," he said nearly tripping over the last two words when she nuzzled him again. He had to work on not having his brain stop for a moment and then rapid speed to catch up where it should, hence the tripping of his last few words. He doubt though the heart and brain stop would stop at her touch, but hopefully tripping over his words would, to him it made him think he sounded dumb or stupid.

To make up for lack of words, he leaned to head and bowed, "Ladies first," he said looking up at her. Once they were moving he see whom she wanted to talk about home life first.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

She smiled, always the gentleman. Starting at a liesurly pace, walking just close enough to the water that occasionally the waves would reach up so her hooves were just in the water but for the most part she coul just walk on the cool wet sand. Looking out over the water filled her with a renewed sense of peace that she hadnt had since the last time she had been together with Crash. She was so happy that she was able to be back with him now. "So how long have you been back?" She started the conversation off slowly, easing back in to the flow of things.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash followed her lead and walked at her side, father up the beach. He wanted her to get some time to enjoy the sea, he been in it already. He gazed at Starlight, and was over whelmed by the feeling of his love for her as well as the world seemed to feel right again, not like there was a secret hidden without it, one could only see some parts but never see the whole thing or feel truly happy and content. "Not very long. Maybe a week at most I been out here searching and hoping," he nudged her should, "to find you."
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight kept pressed against him, a content smile across her lips. She wished she had been able to break away sooner but the time just wasnt right. As it was she wasnt entirely convinced she hadnt needed to stay longer but the desperation to see her mate and have some time for herself was almost overwhelming. While she was typically easy going and tried had to please others the longer she stayed there dealing with everyone elses problems the more she felt herself slipping back into old bitterness that threatend to over power her. It wasnt as if she didnt know how to drive the bitterness back, but she hadn't been able to leave before she felt like she had done all she could. "Well I'm here now." Sighing with pleasure she spied a small inlet pool, threw a mischevious look back at Crash and trotted over to the pool.