New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Cast glanced up at Scythe. Not really hard work, but exhausting none the less. So, are you enjoying yourself? he asked standing next to the mare.

((Sorry it took so long, been busy))

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe smiled flicking her black tail once and nodded "yes actually I am enjoying myself thank you and what about yourself?" she asked glanceing over at the stallion her head somewhat tilted to the right of him still smilinga little

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Cast thought for a moment. Yes, I am enjoying myself, even more so now that I have you to talk to. he said with a wink.

((what a flirt))

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She glanced at him lifting her head high once then lowering it somewhat down making her mane float around in the air a little and smiled a little "Are you always like that?" she looked at him smiling a little more giggling a little bit

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He wasn't using Chime against Titan. No,no. Far from it. Chime was in the same circle as Arch, no? So was it so wrong to hang out with her? Have some fun?

He hoped not. Arch trotted out of the stream when he was positive that if he stayed in there any longer, there wouldn't be any more water left. He flopped down in the grass and began to roll around, dirt and grass attaching to his wet coat.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime as well was lost in the romp and watched Arch escape from the stream, rolling about in the grass. With a devilish smirk she came up and crounched beside him, noting how the grass took away a lot of being drenched. Well.... she decided to squirt a mouthful of water at him and fix all that! She laughed behind a wing and tried to look innocent- failing horribly.

She faintly heard the voices of everyone else talking, but for now she was having fun enough that it didn't matter.