New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe looked at Petal and smiled and troted over "Come now Hellion dont try to get her to join it should be her choice if she wants to I can understand if she didn't join becuase of Cast it would be uncomfortable" she chuckled a little and glanced at Hellion then back at Petal "I'm Scythe it is really nice to see you heh and I don't think you have to worry about being around here if Cast gets to close I'm sure Hellion will help out" she chuckled a little more looking over at Hellion smiling then back at Petal her mane was covering her left eye again so she had her head tilted so she could see

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Admitedly Scythe was a little scary looking, but Petal could sense the good intentions...and that mane thing was actually kind of comical.

"Hellion isn't trying to force me into anything...she's was just trying to encourage me. A friend of mine tries to do that all the time. It was her idea I come here. It's just that sometimes we don't agree on what's best for me. Although I'm begnning to think it wasn't such a bad idea after all." She smiled softly at the two mares.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

(Yes, I did mean Hellion :lol: I'm just so used to roleplaying Web, I get confuzzled :out: )

Hellion smiled, glad to see the mare lightening up. "Petal, that's a fitting name. Come on now, come meet the others. The yellow one is Chime and the blue one is Arch."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe smiled and nodded slightly ""I understand heh" she then shook her head a little her mane fliped to the other side and now her right eye was covered and she turned around and troted back towards the others and glanced back at Petal and Hellion watched then glanced around smiling still

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch looked up, hearing his name. He smiled when he spotted Hellion, Petal, and Scythe. He trotted over to them, smiling. "Hello" This was stated calmly, and a warm gaze watched each mare, not a look like Cast was giving Petal, but a friendly one.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime sat up from lounging and smiled welcomingly. "Hello honey, Petal is it? Don't let Cast get to ya, just give him a nice slap with your tail and put him in his place. It works, trust me." She snickered and made sure the draconic serian hadn't heard her.