New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The mare looked at them all and flicked her head up moving her mane to the other side of her head and tilting her head to the other way and thought to herself a circle? she was rather curious of what they were talking about but did not say anything and just waited

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She idly lets a wing drift over herself, tilting her head back and relaxing. "Mmmmm yes, wings..." Chuckling, she allows her head to fall softly forward, firey mane just barely staying out of her eyes. While listening, she glances down and notes that they are, in fact, quite shiney. She thought it was just because they made noise! "I definately do, honey. I'm not easily intimidated either, but, I'm also... big." She chuckles and shakes her head, catching a glimpse of someone else nearby.

"Darlin', you're not getting anywhere just sitting there. Come over and chat maybe hmmm?" She turns back to Arch and smiles. "Though I'd love to steal your attention, it might be nice to let someone else join in... if you don't mind.."

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Cast glanced towards the new mare and called. Come chat with us. We don't bite. . .well, I can speak for myself at least, I don't know about Chime over there. he said with a chuckle and a wink to the 'charming' mare he was previously speaking to.
Last edited by Nyx on Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((I beleive you meant Cast XD hehe))

Chime looked over and grinned, raising an eye curiously. "You best watch it, or you'll be my next victim..." Shaking her head, she turned back to Arch and shrugged. "Problem solved, though I think our company might have been more entertaining." She stuck out her tongue at Cast and watched the newcomer curiously.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe looked at them and she drew closer slowly and she slightly smiled "Well ok then" her voice was soft since she was a little shy yet still eondering what they were talking about as she looked at all the serains there

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Well, it looks like the Circle is filling out. . . if all of you are interested in joining. A full Circle would have 4 mares and 4 stallions, so far we have 2 stallion and 3 mares. he said and winked at Archm giving him that knowing smile. So, out of everyone here, who is interested in joining so we know what step we need to take next. he asked.

((Thanks Tig, I did indeed mean Cast))