New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe streached her neck out a little and her ears went back giving a small snort towards Chime's remark and she pulled her neck back and let her ears slowly come back up. She then glanced around and finally looked at Cast again with a small smile and was flicking her tail around

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Titan gave Verity a somewhat nasty nip on the neck. "Hey gorgeous, I don't go for such petty things as making others jealous...well, maybe a little bit, but not much. I just happen to like all the stallions in this Circle and I wanted to get to know them better. You were alone and looking in need of some attention."

She grins, "So then, tell me about yourself. Where are you from, where have you been, where do you want to go one day?"

((OOC - sorry for taking so long to post, can't find time during the week to check the boards))

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity shook his head and neck a little from the nip "Sorry" he looked at her his head held low for a bit then he lifted it up "Well i have been here and there I never really take note of the places I have been Im nust a little to carefree when it comes to that you know" he chuckled a little looking at her "and the place im from is that scared seas if thats what your getting at" his ears went back a little then flickered forward looking at her with a slight smile

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She butted Arch with her head, firey tresses mixing with his ivory mane. "Nobody does a sneak attack on me and gets away with it darlin'." She said grinning, and shook her head after stepping back at his comment. "That stallion fancies everyone hon, hate to say it." She giggled and resisted the urge to do another eyeroll, instead spotting a nice patch of dandelions and rolling in them until she was fuzzy and a lot yellower than usual.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He laughed, nudging her with his nose. "Soon you'll be more yellow then a Banana." He backed up a few steps, snorting. The blue stallion grinned, and shook his head. "Maybe he has a special...Thing for you?"

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

Imp shuffled from hoof to hoof, watching those in the circle with interest. They all seemed very intent on flirting and the like, while he was nowhere near intent on trying it. Hmm, he thought and pondered who would have offspring first.

((just my little "I'm still here and so is Imp" thing :)))