New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Post by Nyx »

Looking out over the field, Cast searched for. . .somthing, he wasn't exactly sure what it was yet. Nyx had been talking about starting a Circle, and he was to find Serian to join. Yes, that was what he was looking for, Serian to join his Circle.

His red tail streamed in the light breeze and he sniffed the air. Nope, no one here. he thought to himself, while settling his wings against his back. He trotted off over a hill hopeing to find someone to speak to about his Circle.

(( Yep, you heard right, I want to start a Circle, and that is what this thread will do. We will need to find memebers and think of a name. Anyone is welcome to join in. If need be I will start two Circles. If this one gets full, I have another Serian that is Circleless so she will just have to follow Casts lead and start one of her own!)) ((And yes, I know that I did a horrid job of making Cast transparent, if anyone can help clean him up I would love them forever.)) ((YAY! The newly clean Cast! Thanks Cyn :D ))
Last edited by Nyx on Wed May 04, 2005 1:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

And there stood Arch. The stallion had his head to the ground, grazing silently. He flicked his tail at his sides, causing the flies to be scared off his quarters. Silver forelock fell over his eyes, blocking bits of his vision. When he caught scent of another, he lifted his head, shaking his head to toss his forelock from his eyes, to get a better view. He watched Cast carefully, before starting to walk towards him. "Hello?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

A bright and rambunctious mare ambled up and grinned. "Hello honey, what's the gathering for?" She noticed a few Serians were slowly gathering 'round an interesting looking one in the center. Her many charms jingled as she pranced closer and tucked in her wings. Didn't want to hit anyone accidentally... again. "I'm Chime, who're the rest of you?" She asked curiously, still grinning an impish grin.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Cast watched as the two new Serian walked up to him. All winged. . .((wouldn't it be odd to have an all winged Circle)). I am Cast, and Nyx wishes to start a Circle, so she sent me out to find Serian to join. he said sounding very sure of himself.

He eyed the stallion a bit, he wasn't very good with others of his gender, he was more of a ladies man, so he walked right up to the mare and said with a chuckle, YOu would be perfect for the Circle, and nice. . .charms.

Walking back to the stallion, he circled him once. What did you say your name was?

((Cast isn't really rude, just a bit pushy, so I hope we don't offend anyone.))

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

((I'd be willing to clean up the icky white un-transparentized pixels. I <3 tedious cleanup like that. :lol: No time to work on it until Friday, but I'll definitely do it then for yah!))

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Her mistress had warned her not to stray too far, but she had been jealous to see Web go as she pleasd, so she figured she might as well try it. Now she was completely lost.

Hellion snorted in annoyance as she trotted up yet another hill. She stopped in surprise at the gathering of serians at the top. she stood there for a moment, debating whether she should go around them or possibly ask for directions. Sighing, she decided to trot around them, and hopefully escape notice.

(Yeah, she's wingless :P )