New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe watched the whole thing go on and shook her head when Cast winked at her huckling a little "Boy this just is one very interesting group" she glanced around at the serains all with different personalities, looks, and by far adittude's. She troted back towards where everyone was her mane was still covering her eye "Well Delirium's Flight seems to be the best choice here really from what I can see" she smiled softly glancing around

She became more "nicer" or well so more talkitive to the group as she got to feel a little more comfortable around them. She looked aroundand then looked back at the group

((OOC ok I hope you all dont mind me bring in a another serain of mine^^))

A green and black serain with a silver mane and tail came over the hills almost like a foal and saw the other serains....he was a little hyper for some reason this day and really wasn't paying attention to anything at all and he ran down towards the group and some what tripped losing his footing and his silver hair flew forwards and he now was lieing on the ground. He shook his head from the shock and he looked up at the others and stood himself up shaking off a little and smiled feeling somewhat embarrassed "uhh heh hello" he took a step back his shirt tail somewhat wagged from being hyper "umm whats everyone gathering around here for?"

((OOC thought I would just add a little funny thing to the this ^^and sorry for the bad spelling just one of those days if i spelled anything wrong even lol^^))

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

(((OOC. I need a tally of everyone that wants in the Circle. . .I think I have too many mares)))

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

There was activity about, and activity always got the Commander's attention. He walked swiftly, red ribbon fluttering in the breeze and ears flicked forward to find exactly where the talking came from though occasionally one turned to listen elsewhere. A Commander was always alert, ready for anything, tense, anticipating. Finally he spotted them, a whole flock of others, so many colors! His eyes blinked to take it all it and slowly he approached the nearest Serian. "What goes on here?" he asked; voice deep and tone sounding like that of an officer.

((OoC: I don't know if Imp will join or not, he's mostly curious and wishing to meet others. :)))

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime chuckled and grinned at Titan. It was hard for her to feel threatened by anything, she was just too much of a fun-loving gal. "Oooh hear that? You get to be mauled by both of us."

She grinned at everyone and seemed genuinely pleased. "Well I really didn't think that name'd take so much but errr, neat."

As the two new stallions approached she grinned, more fun! "Hello honey, bit of a rough landing hmmm? This is a circle in the making, you're just in time if you want to join. We're short a few stallions, two to be exact."

When Imp approached she raised an eye curiously, it reminded her far too much of daddy... errr Ram, he may not be her father but she liked to bother Chaos with the little title. "Another one hmmm? We're forming a circle, and just tallying up members. I beleive there's one last stallion spot open." She winked behind crimson hair and smirked.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yeah, it sounds unique!" Arch raised his head, flicking his ears to and fro. He looked to Chime, a smile on his muzzle. "Mauled? That sounds interesting enouph." He noticed Titan winking at Cast, thinking of the stallion she had been eyeing earlier. He moved to so muzzle was right by her ear. "On the search again?" He asked, grinning.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity smiled at the mares comment "nah I have hit the ground harder then that before" he chuckled some then listened to the rest of what she was saying "A circle hmmmm sounds like fun" he shok his short tail a little bit and the like fins where close to his body the tips od the spins touched the black area of his body "and by the way I'm Verity" he glanced around at each of the mares and had a soft smile but seemed to hide a little excitment as well. He glanced over looking at the stallions as well then looked at the newest one that came and his smile never disappered

She looked at Verity and laughed shaking her head "You must have a problem staying on your feet when your like hyper or something?" she laughed a little more but stayed where she was and she glanced over at the new stallion and smiled and watched the reactions of all the serains and just thought it was all funny to watch.