New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion decided to help out as well. She wasn't the most creative, that was more Avalir's department, but she could give it a shot.

"Exotic Rendezvous?" she offered. "I mean, we all seem to be exotic in our own way."

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

((no problemo...I've gathered up enough abandons during the Festival to start my own Circle, though mixing with some outsiders would have been fun too...we'll see ^.^))

Petal noticed the stallion eyeing her, immediately she blushed. She wasn't used to anyone looking at her in that way. She wished she had taken another path. This was the last time she was going to let Titan talk her into going places. Titan was so big and strong, she wasn't afraid of anything. But sometimes Petal felt as delicate as her wings, and this was one of those times.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion definitely wasn't one of the more social of the group, but if there was one thing she couldn't stand, it was seeing one of those delicate pretty ones shy away. It just annoyed her for some reason, the whole damsel in distress deal. Snorting, she trotted over to the femme.

"Hey, do you want to come join this Circle thing?" she asked, trying to sound as polite as she could. She motioned towards Cast. "Lover-boy there seems to be in shock, so I guess I'll invite you over, even though it's his idea."

She shrugged nonchalantly. "I hope I'm not being to forward here, but I think we'd like you."

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"Circle...thing?" she asked hesitantly. "Oh, no, I couldn't...I don't know much about Circles..." Besides, she wasn't sure she could handle Cast drooling over her like that for longer than she had to. She was just too polite to leave now that they were talking to her. She lowered her eyes and said, "But thank you for asking."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web snorted again. "Neither do I. But come on, it sounds fun enough, and if Cast worries you, I will bite him."

She turned a head over her shoulder. "Cast, quit drooling like that, you are making...erm...this lady uncomfortable!!"

"I'm sorry," she looked back with what might've been a smile. "What's your name?"

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

((*g* You mean Hellion right? Although if Web in interested in joining a Circle, since this one is already full of mares, maybe she and Petal could start one with Wyvern? *shrugs* Just an idea.))

Hellion was starting to play the role Titan usually did. A kind of protector, though, Titan also enjoyed throwing Petal into situations she didn't want to get into...like this one. But feeling a little safer, she replies,
"My name is Petal. What is yours?"

Maybe if she just didn't look in Cast's direction.....