New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe walked over the hill and glanced around then glanced down seeing a gathering of other serains, her ears perked up and she whiped her tail up and to the side then let it fall back down her red eyes shimmered with the suns light she was in a way scared to walk up to them because she didn't know what they would think of her and her black mane covered her left eye so her head was tilted to the left and her ears went back down not moving from her spot.

She held her head low then she lifted it quickly her ears twitching back and forth listening to the wind she was rather cautious and she backed up a little to get somewhat out of site of the other serains and she layed down wondering what she should do so she closed her eyes for a few minutes just thinking if she should go down to the other serains and figure out whats going on or if she should just go

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Ahh, I see that got her attention Cast thought. Well, he said as he walked as close as he dare, hopeing that he didn't scare her off. A circle is like a herd you see. he explained, hopeing that was good enough. I'm Cast, what is your name? he asked. Just then, he saw another mare a few yards away. Not wanting to break the tentative bond he was trying to form with the first mare, he only glanced her way and nodded.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She looked at him and got up noticing his nod and she walked towards then her head still tilted to the left slightly and she glanced at the other serains then looked at the stallion that nodded to her and wondered what he was trying to do and she just waited off to the side

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Hellion," the mare offered curtly. She supposed that she could hang around awhile, and if she didn't like it, well then, she'd leave.

"I'll stay awhile."

After sll, if Web was allowed to wander, then she would too.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chuckling, and shaking out her mane wildly, she stood and smiled. "Thank you honey, I rather like them myself too." She paused and tilted her head with a coy smile. "Perfect for the circle hmmm? I'll take that as cute flattery." As the stallion walked off to talk to the other mare, she approached Arch.

"Arch, hmmm? Nice to meet you. This'll be an interesting circle I think." She caught him looking over her charms and grinned. "They seem to attract a lot of interest." She shrugs and makes herself comfortable. "You're not easily intimidated are you?" She asks, smirking and tilting her head towards the draconic stallion who was in conversation still with the other mare. "Good trait to have I'd say honey."

((Sorry for the minor poofleage, I'm glad to be back!))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch smirked, nodding. "Nice to meet you also, and I think it shall be too, most of us here have wings..." He glanced at her charms once more, grinning "Of course, their shiney." He paused, nodding once more. "You think?"