New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Leader
Leader

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:22 pm

The gentle pastel coloured mare saw the gathering of Serians and approached with curiostiy. She was a little shy, so she stayed at a distance until she was noticed.

((OOC - oooh, I was hoping that someone would start an inter-realm Circle. She'd very much like to join if there's still room))

Site Elder
Site Elder

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:18 pm

Cast watched the group with interest. . . what a diverse group. When the pastel mare approached, his jaw dropped and he stopped thinking

((Cast is such a Stall-\/\/}-{()re))

I think I should wait until Hellionreplies before I give an answer. . .if she wants to join then we are full on mares.

^running total 2 stallion and 3 mares now right^

BTW I will be starting another circle if this one does not interest anyone.

Elder
Elder

Post Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:05 pm

Whoops, sorry, caught up in the Festival rush :lol:

Hellion considered. Circle, hm? Well, Web didn't belong to a Circle, so if she did it, then she would be the first. Hah! Finally she could do batter than the other.

"Fine, I'm in."

It was quite a diverse group, now with the addition of this pretty mare. Maybe she could learn something out of all this.

Leader
Leader

Post Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:41 pm

Scythe glanced over at the new serain and smiled slightly her ears went back a little and then perked back up thinking of a name for the circle but she was never really good with names either and she just waited glancing around at the others

Elder
Elder

Post Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:52 pm

The name of the circle. Arch too had been pondering this. Did it already have a name, or would they make one up later? The poor stallion didn't have a clue.

Mod
Mod

Post Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:10 pm

Chime shrugged and though on what everyone was wondering. But, being a bold little thing, she decided to volunteer a random name or two. "Delirium's Flight?" She shrugged and smiled, resting in the sunlight and looking at her new fellow circle-mates.
PreviousNext

Return to The Fields of Sionayra