Wandering

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Re: Wandering

Post by Sethelu »

He thought it over, glancing at the sky as if the answer was written up there. He had one last idea, then he was giving up.

Is it wind?
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

You got it!

She let out a congratulatory whicker, giving her mane a quick little toss. It is wind. I'm particularly fond of that one. But the shadows grow long; if you need to leave, now is the time.

She wasn't going to. Frolic had had more than enough of her rain forest to last a good long while, and more to the point she wasn't yet ready to give up the impression of freedom she got by wandering on her own.

Besides, she might get lucky and find some other sort of company. Sunspot turned out to be alright, but really she wanted a little more socializing than he alone could give her. She was stronger now, didn't have to worry about getting overloaded from a single conversation. She wasn't crushed by painful insanity any more; not now that she had decided her past simply did not matter. That nobody from before did.

Caustic had taught her that, as well.

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

He looked around, and noticed that she was right. It was already getting dark here. He shuddered and his ears went back at the thought of being out and alone in the dark in an unfamiliar place. It was too much like when he was abandoned. He shook his head to clear it and put his mask of happiness back on.

"I should probably be getting back. It was nice to meet you and I hope our paths cross again."

And with a final smile he stood up, turned, and trotted back towards his field.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")