Wandering

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Re: Wandering

Post by Sethelu »

He was stumped. It was impossible to stay dry in water. His eyes squinted as he thought about it. After thinking for about five minutes he admitted defeat.

I have no idea. I give up. He sighed, a tad embarrassed that he was so clueless.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She grinned, pleased with herself. Her bonded had sat with her for hours on end, with all of them, testing their minds with riddles and games. This was one she remembered fairly well; it was the first one she actively considered in the haze of her rebonding.

Your reflection, of course. Try this one then. What dies when it drinks water?

Another one involving water, in a way, only this time the liquid was in the riddle itself rather than the answer.

This was... Entertaining.

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

He thought for a moment and got a hunch. He wasn't sure but decided to go for it.

Is it fire?

He held his breath and waited for her answer.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Impressive! Now your turn; do you know any others?

She whickered, already forgetting that their bondeds had been nearby not long ago, losing herself in the mental challenge and struggles presented by besting one another with various riddles. It was familiar, comfortable, and even fun. They had all been trained to enjoy harnessing their minds; even her, whose mind had been broken.

Smiling, she leaned against a tree and felt herself relaxing into the rhythm of questions and answers. Ahhh. Just like the old days.

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

He chuckled. This was actually really fun. In reply he asked I am emerald and diamonds, lost by the moon.I am found by the sun and picked up soon. What am I? Batsy had to tell him the answer to this one.Maybe she would know it.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Tilting her head, she gave him a considering look for a long moment before taking a guess.

Dew drops on grass?

Hmmm... This one was tricky. She might have to ask for a hint if her guess was wrong.