Restless Energy *open*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Restless Energy *open*

Post by Keira »

OOC: Muah hahahaha keyboard that works :D

BIC: Hmmm, she thought about it for a minute. The idea of it didn't seem too bad she was just confused on one part of it, it seemed. "So I know this will probably sound ridiculous" she said, blushing a little "but I guess my brain is still part asleep so i'd like to clarify for myself. When you say shadow you are just taking about staying hidden during the game and not actually turning in to a shadow? Correct?"

Although practice enabled her to keep most of the color from her cheeks, she knew that there would be a little bit showing. She felt silly asking it, but in her mind, better to look silly for asking than to look stupid for being in the game unsure of what was really going on.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He grinned, a mere quirk of the lips; it was cute that she'd be embarrassed to ask. Stretching his neck forward he went to brush his nose against her cheek, a simple reassuring touch.

I don't have any elemental abilities, so yes I'd merely be out of sight. Although I do suppose that had I such powers it would probably be over something such as the forest's shadows, he added, tilting an ear to acknowledge that she'd had a fair point even there.

Tilting his head slightly he gave a sharp-edged grin and said I am a pretty dark stallion. His tone was far too serious to be funny; there was something hard underneath the words.

Then he tossed her a wink, flicked his tail and attempted to nip at her flank, his expression returning to one a little less crazed and haunted. Still up for it? Surely someone who moves like you can handle a little blind tag in a strange forest.

He wanted to tease that blush gone again, wanted to see the spark of competition light up her eyes - wanted to see the bite that hid behind the tiny smiles. She moved like a warrior, kept herself lean and taught and fast; it was time to see what she could really bring.

That would be a real challenge, one that was better than any of his games.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Starting a new thread to continue this... look for something with "tag" in the title.