Venom wanders in...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC: Pops nose in... WOWZA!!! :stunned: :stunned: wow. lol that's nice!!

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Tigeress_Rikku wrote:OOC: Pops nose in... WOWZA!!! :stunned: :stunned: wow. lol that's nice!!

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~
OOC: *grins and pats herself on the back* Bet you can't wait till the sixth, now, can ya? ;) :angel:

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

[Thyme grins widely. "Yeah, warriors can be pretty full of themselves... though I think sometimes, it's just hiding something. Maybe even fear."

He blinks a few times, wondering where that comment came from. He shrugs, mostly to himself.

"Avalon's a pretty name," he nods, tossing his short mane about a bit. "Do yah live around here?"

(OOC: Yay! Now I need to update, don't I? :stress: )
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

OOC: Take your time, just wanted to get that lovely pic to ya ;)

*Avalon stretches her wings, staring after the strange Warrior*

I've known a few Warriors... they all hide their emotions behind toughness. They think like they are fighting every second, and can never just enjoy the spring breeze. Though they do relax sometimes, around those they trust.

*touching the ground daintily with a single hoof, she nods her head in a direction, where other Serians can be seen faintly near the horizon*

My Circle grazes over there, though we do move, depending on the season. Right now the grass is sweet from the spring, though I like to eat it when it's still moist from the morning dew.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

OOC: Mkay, though I do have a break coming up... Guess we'll see. :???:

Thyme nods while Avalon is speaking. "Yeah, sounds like her... always thinking she's fighting or thinking there'll be a fight soon. Can't enjoy the peace."

He looks after where she's disappeared to, into the trees, and sort of shrugs.

"Wow, right around here then..." his voice trails off. "What's being in a Circle like? I can't say I've known any Serians in one and certainly have never been a part of one myself..." He seems a bit wistful.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*Peering after Venom, she replies at first absently, then with greater enthusiasm*

Being in a Circle is almost like being with a huge family. You have your fights and your jelousy, but there's also much love and understanding. I can't imagine living without them... they've been there most of my life. I imagine it must be very different, living alone...