*trots in...*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

*trots in...*

Post by Foxxfyre »

*his rainbow mane whipping against his face as the wind blows unusually strong. Sitting, he waits for newcomers, eyes half-closed as he revels in the spring breeze*

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*turning his head, he flicks his ears forwards*

Hello, who might you be? I think I remember seeing you a few times...

Image[/i]

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Silent mare hid behind a casading mass of silver mane, peeking out with cautious ruby eyes. She watched the conversation from her hiding spot with un unblinking stare.

Last edited by Tigress on Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Tigeress_Rikku wrote:Silent mare hid behind a casading mass of silver mane, peeking out with cautious ruby eyes. She watched the conversation from her hiding spot with un unblinking stare.

*turning his head, he notices her, stepping forward and flicking his ears, silently inviting her to come and join them*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Slowly she backed further into the darkness with a startled gasp, Frostbite was not one to be immediately social, and even though she sensed a feel of comfort and protection from this one she still cautiously crouched, enshrouded in shadows.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*paws a hoof and looks after her uncertainly, seeing a faint blue figure in the darkness. Snorting, he lays back down and waits, his eyes blinking sleepily*