All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Re: All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Post by Krinlith »

Krinlith was taken aback. He had no idea it was that bad. What could this mean? He had to find out more.
"Oh my goodness. Physical strikes? That's awful. Thank you for your help, Harvest. I'll see what else I can find out."
Krinlith looked around once more, and noticed Confusion with an interesting look on her face. He decided to walk up to her and introduce himself.
"Hello, I'm Krinlith. I was wondering if you could help me figure out what was going on. Is there anything you can tell me to help me figure this situation out?"
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos shifted his weight and stretched, shrugging muscled shoulders. All this standing about sure was a drag.
"Who I was with? I'm usually with many. I'm a friendly guy you know." He grinned again and looked contemplative for a moment.
"I have seen Teardrop's mate getting a bit too friendly with a certain mare though." His eyes darkened as he waited for the inevitable questions to follow.

-----

Confusion looked up with tired and sad eyes as the wolf approached. She listened to him speak before ushering him farther back into the room for means of privacy, not wanting to make another scene by leaving.

"This has been hard for me to confess, I really don't want the others to hear. It's been my secret for a long time, though I've finally confessed it once. I hope the second time is easier..." She took a deep breath, making sure no one was watching or listening in.

-----

Sylph looked up to traveler with a cool and steady glance, bowing her head slightly in greeting. "Good evening Traveler, I am Sylph." After listening to what the other Serian was looking for, she sighed lightly. He voice became soft as she spoke.

"I know of a bit of a secret, though I'm not sure it's wise to tell. Everything seems pointless now, what a mess." She rambled somewhat cryptically.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Nice to meet you Sylph. It may seem pointless but all I want is to give closure and answers to poor Teardrop. So anyhting could be a clue to help. Maybe it help the mess be cleaned but and the whirling feelings set to a certainity, rather than the IF's. And in her head also for the blue mare, if in the case the stallion has chosen someone else other than her or Teardrop.
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar's eyes narrowed into tiny slits as her ears flicked back until they were pressed tight to her head. So it is infidelity. Mates are supposed to be loyal and love their significant other more than anything else! To her, this was an ultimate betrayal. She snarled and bit out through gritted teeth Who are the traitors so I can beat them into the dirt where they belong?
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Krinlith followed Confusion, and waited with baited breath. This had to be something big. "What is it you'd like to share, dear?" She seemed genuinely upset by whatever it was.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Sylph nodded as the other spoke, though her eyes held more of a note of giving up than anything else. The whole situation seemed to have a general helpless note to it.
"I know of a mare who is very much in love with Teardrop's mate."

-----

Chaos couldn't help but laugh at Shadowstar's enthusiastic outburst, though he tilted his head as he replied quickly. "Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't say plural. Anyway, I'd give you a name if I had one, but I only know what she looks like."

It seemed like he might be using this as a distraction from the talk about his disagreement.
-----

Confusion stared Krinlith in the eyes as she slowly and quietly spoke. "I have loved Teardrop's mate for a very long time. I only told Sylph about it, so if I've been a good actress then I guess nobody else knows... I felt like this was my fault..."