All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Post by Tigress »

Ash waited patiently as another approached, and feeling the tension in the air, she was pretty sure this would all come crashing down soon. Thank gods, she was tired of this nonsense.

"I heard a loud argument late one night when I was eavesdropping by the back door." She said, holding nothing back.

-----

Confusion's eyes went wide as he probed her further, glancing about nervously. "No, I mean... I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure..." She looked at the empty staircase with concern. "Sylph is acting strange... I told her about my feelings a while back. Then she often talked to him alone, asking him personal questions and telling me his answers so I could learn about him... since I was too shy..." Her eyes were a mixture of confusion and sadness. "Maybe she is trying to protect me?"

-----

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Traverler was surprized and happy to see atleast right now, the black mare was not holding anyhting back. Do you know that the argument was about or whom were arguing?
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar followed his gaze to mare that was the exact opposite of his description. Why would he look at her? She suddenly got the feeling she was being led on a wild goose chase. She looked at him, swallowed her pride, and said in a delicate voice That still doesn't answer what you were arguing about. Please, I need all the help I can get. she said, bowing her head slightly and avoiding eye contact.

This was torture! She was hoping that since he was a warrior he would either have the urge to protect, or that her show would stroke his ego enough for him to reward her with the information she wanted. But she was not meek by any means and this was degrading. That bat was gonna get an earful when this was over.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Confusion's reaction said a lot to Krinlith. The new information was interesting. Could Sylph have been doing what he was thinking? There was only one way to find out. Plus, Krinlith didn't want to give poor Confusion a panic attack, the poor dear. It was time to move on.
"Thank you for your help, dear. I appreciate it." he said.
Krinlith decided to head over to Tinsel and see what else he could find out.
"Hello, I'm Krinlith. I was wondering if you could help me figure out what was going on. Is there anything you can tell me that can shed some light on the situation?"
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ash nodded quickly, seeming bored with the whole ordeal. Same news, different face. She had no reason to hold out, she didn't even spend much time around these Serians. Now she understood why her mate was a rogue. Maybe it was rubbing off on her, she just wanted to get out of here.
"Yep. That big lughead over there." She nodded at Chaos and then seemed rather disinterested in speaking further.

-----

Chaos tried to flick his eyes back quickly but realized he'd been spotted. Well, whatever, it wasn't a big deal that he had a thing for the mare... right? The persistent one was asking more questions, and it was starting to grate on his nerves. Somehow he was awfully self-concerned about this problem, and might even have been getting defensive. "Why don't you ask Spindle about it? I'm sure he could tell you everything." He grinned then, but there was something eerie in his eyes.

-----

Tinsel startled when someone approached her, looking uncomfortable about her proximity to Chaos. Shifting her eyes from the stallion to the one who approached her, she seemed to be trying to talk when he was busy. "Hi, yes, well, I heard a light voice one night when I was getting an evening snack. It sounded very soft and hard to hear and then faded off. I think towards the grotto...?" Her voice had been rapid speed and low, and then Chaos finished his speaking and her voice became stronger. "Anyway, I didn't see anything, I was inside." She smiled uneasily and shifted in place.

[You may talk to the same Serian as someone else! And you may 'listen in' on any Serian who is 'next' to yours in the layout of the event]

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

(I think I can do this with the edit. Please correct me if I can not. Since when Slyph let Traveler you had her over hear Chaos. --Sylph's mouth was open to speak when Chaos' loudly spoken words made it to her ear.--- In the same post Chaos had said. ---"Not at all. Anyway, she has a long and straight mane, wings, it was dark so I can't clearly say what color. Maybe blue?--- which to me now since I know we can over hear and Ash pointed me to the stallion. So hoping I can have traveler have heard what caused the white mare to leave her.)

Traveler nodded and noticed the mare's change in mood. She decided to take her leave, Thank you for your information, its been great help.

The green mare looked around the room. She was not sure whom to talk to, Ash pointed her to the stallion but thinking back to when the white mare took her leave. She overheard him talking to another detective and what he said seemed to unsettle Slyph and she left. Now the black mare pointed to him, but his description pointed to the only one in the room with wings.

She walked over to the blue mare. Hello I am Traveler. I hear to help Lady Teardrop. If you know anyhting that can help her, it be much appreciated if you told me. Her voice was calm and she gave an encouraging smile to the mare.
I need a new image holder...lol