All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Re: All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar stared at the stallion with a blank expression before turning and walking out the door. She started a brisk trot towards her area, luckily passing the bat on her way.

So, did you solve it? Her only answer was a tail to the face.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Alright guys, this went on a big longer than I expected so I'll summarize this one up and move on to the next event so we can get this done before Christmas XD.

What happened: Sylph was the naughty mare having secret rendezvous with Teardrop's mate, Chaos has a thing for Sylph and was told that if he hid her involvement in this, she would go to him. Spindle found out what was going on and confronted Chaos, with a bad ending. Whoever came upon poor Spindle's body in the grotto would have been approached by Sylph, who would have put the pieces together :).

So! I have 3 prizes and was planning on 3 events, but used this one to combine two of the event themes. Therefore, going by who talked to the most 'useful' Serians, the two winners are:

Sethelu, who will get Spectrum as a prize
Kyra, who will get Spectre as a prize.

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Really? I didn't even know there would be prizes. I just thought it would be fun. But, um, thank you. I have a new lovely. Lovely. :???: :? :stunned:

-----------------------one week later----------------

OMG I love this mare! We just click so well! Thank you SO much!
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")