All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Post by Kyra »

The mare watched Confusion, well the pawing at the floor nervously was not what she was exspecting with a simple intraduction and a few easy questions, or so she thought they were. Tarveler could not help but look surprized esepically in her eyes. I thought I start with you first, since you may have heard the conversation. I am not pointing any hooves, just trying to gather any information that may help Teardrop. Anything you know or have seen, may be a great help to me and her. She said in as gentle and kind a voice as she could. She hoped this would help the mare not feel so nervous.
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar blinked. Two males? Now that could be useful. She smiled again and asked Do you remember what was said? Every detail matters. She wished this mare would stop beating around the bush and just give her the answers she wanted. But, things had to be handled delicately. So for now she would smile and be polite.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Confusion seemed inconsolable. As sweet as the words were, anything directed at her was making her feel under the spotlight. She had been hiding something from the others, and she didn't want to say it here. She didn't want to say it at all. But if the questions kept coming and she lost it completely, she knew it would slip out.
Eyes darted left and right before she started backing up.
"Look, I don't know what's going on okay?! Maybe it's nothing! Maybe it's a big misunderstanding!"
And with that, she bolted up the staircase and disappeared somewhere off to the left.

---

Ash looked around before answering, making sure none of the other Serians were listening in. She didn't want to freak anyone out or have people start jumping to conclusions. And with how tense this was all getting, it seemed possible. She had her own suspicions but... That was her opinion and best kept to herself in case it was misleading. "It was hard to make out words. One voice was speaking really softly so it was hard to hear, he seemed to be trying to calm the situation. The other voice was pretty angry so I was able to hear at least a few words. Come to think of it, that angry voice was a bit familiar..." She purposefully took a few steps away from the crowd and motioned Shadowstar closer. Name-dropping was risky business....

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Traveler got s sense as she watched the mare's eyes dart about and the fact she was backing up that something was up and about to happen. The blue mare saying what she said then bolting away was not exactly what she had in mind... So the green mare was left blinking in shock and looking after where Confusion had disappeared.

She was getting the feeling being singled out my herself to be talked to in a room with others had spooked the mare. The question was why, she knew now that the mare was shy and maybe this was her way of handling a awkward and nervous situation, but something told the mare that there was still something.

Traveler looked around the room, the mare Ash was her next one to talk to, something about her... Anyway though she was going to see this try at answers first. Maybe if all it was, was a case of nerves talking away from preying eyes and listening ears may work for the blue mare.

She picked up a light jog and followed after her. Once on the 2nd floor she turned left and started peering into doorways trying to locate Confusion.
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar eagerly, but calmly, moved forward. She was so close to getting her first solid clue. Calm, she reminded herself. Digging up information is tricky and delicate at best. Don't look too eager. Or who knows what misleading guide you'll follow.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Once upstairs, Traveler would hear shaky breathing from the second door down the hallway. Obviously Confusion wasn't so good at playing hide and go seek!

----

When they had a more secluded spot, Ash looked directly at Chaos though her speaking was to the mare before her. "I can be certain that the angry voice was Chaos, though honestly despite his looks it's pretty unusual for him to even BE angry..." Chaos' head slowly turned to her as if he could sense the conversation, and Ash cleared her throat. "I'm going to go check on Teardrop, please excuse me. There's nothing else I really know."

[Ash's information is all tapped out! Feel free to move on :)]