Chasing Pirates

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 am

Re: Chasing Pirates

Caelum beamed, so very pleased to see his little cloud puffs again that for a moment all he could do was look at them. Then he was stepping forward and stretching his wings wide, trying his best to scoop them up against him the way he had when they were young. Tight love cuddles!

There you are, you wandering rascals! So much time spent in your bonded's realm; is it quite so amazing?

I'm intrigued as well, Eternal admitted, shaking as much sand as she could out of her mane (which admittedly wasn't all that successful). I'd love to take a wander myself; although I feel we should perhaps call you SandStorm, my friend, she added with a wink at AuraSidra as the little filly giggled.

Can I go wander, too? Please?

Not even a little bit, Caelum answered, and he had to fight not to smile as he used his old "Dad" voice in front of his offspring. You've had your adventure, and now it's time to go home for your bath. Get moving, miss. Your mother's waiting.

But I would be with Eternal still, and we might go swimming again, and-

-No. But if you go home right now I'll give you an extra treat so you can share with Spectrum the next time you see her.

A blink, a grin, and she was quite simply gone, stepped between the fabrics of the realms towards home.

You do know that your bribery is why she argues with you? Eternal asked with a grin of her own.

Ah, just ask these two, Caelum chuckled, tossing his head towards Rose and Coal. The sky needs a touch of defiance. Right? he beamed.

Eternal merely shook her head, grinning to herself before looking at the pair that Caelum was gushing over - well, gushing for Caelum, at least. I truly would like to explore your home, if that's acceptable?
Being nocturnal makes this particular outing a bit of a problem for me, but I'm not yet ready to return home.

Tell me everything, Caelum added, and flexed his wings restlessly. His blood was still up from having done his part to bring the storms that would be the beginning of spring and summer, and now it was singing in joy at the sight of his long-lost family. Or at least most of it. Only Leaf Fall was missing, and Tundra herself of course. Eventually he would have to introduce these two to the newest ones to join his circle; dear friends and bondmates Thyme and BlackIce. He wanted them as part of his life, even as they ran off to lead their own; just as the sky watched and welcomed all who milled about on the ground, engrossed with their own day.

It was so good to see them again!

Elder
Elder

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Re: Chasing Pirates

Rose beamed as their father enfolded them both in his wings, not letting her hold back too much. She leaned all her weight into his warm body, smelling both her Papa and new scents that were unfamiliar. Underneath it all though he still smelled like her Papa.

It is rather a great place to live, it's a very large world with all manner of terrains and scapes... And lots of places that still need exploring! And there are many other serians there, many friends. And it has really neat creatures, things nobody else even heard of! Eternal's words broke through the minor battle of details. Lady Eternal, I am quite sure you are most welcome at our Bonded lands. You and all of your ken are given open invitation. I heard the tale of Caustic visiting there. He just had to try not to do too much damage... Rose was suddenly bubbly as she hadn't been for years.

Go home? Coal wondered. Why did they have to leave now? He was having a right fun time with the filly, and Eternal wasn't uppity at all like he'd thought she might be. He heard the "Dad" voice, though, and remembered it well... And then the Princess was gone. He felt suddenly sadder even if his Da was here next to him.

So Eternal wanted to explore, eh? He thought that might be rather interesting. Explore all you want, really. Everyone there knows of you. Do you need me to call you a guide? Rose shot her brother a look for being a bit rough edged. There are many who would be more than happy to meet you on our side if you would like company.

I've made two heart friends, Papa. I have Sunna and Gal, and they are such fun! I adventure with Sunna sometimes but she goes on realllly long journeys. Gal stays in her jungles mostly but we can watch all of Pendar through her looking-water. Last time we watched some gnomes trying to rebuild one of their old cities but the pixies kept on playing tricks on them, it was so funny! Rose paused to giggle at the memory, thinking it was funnier to be there and see it than to hear about it. Coal took the opportunity to interrupt.

Don't forget to tell him about the Hatter, since he's such a good friend too. Rose stuck her tongue out at him. Yeah, yeah. Everyone says he's nutty, but he's ok really. He'd rather everyone just wrote him off as weird and left him alone. But he does get lonely when his plan works. Like Mister Talon! Have you met Cyclone Papa? I don't remember having heard tell of it, but I know how stories travel. Cyclone was rather quiet though, he didn't mingle. He's a mite different than Talon, though Rose. You gotta admit. Talon's not off his hinges. This she ignored. Anyhow, how about you tell Papa about all your daredevil stunts? Aaaand how you like to make eyes and look cool for Gal and Sunna? Coal snorted indignantly. His sister was trying to get him killed. Not daredevil stunts like before. I promise. I just... like a good challenge, like to learn somethin new here and there. He did not remember all of his trek through the terrible desert, and his conversation with his father was a bit hazy. Coal did remember enough to gather how upset Caelum had been at his carelessness. It had turned him around so that he could inch his way slowly away from the black pit his spirit's wounds had opened up.

Still wish I had wings, though. I'd give Flighty-pants a run for his money. And what's it to you if i do make eyes at the girls? They like the attention, and it don't hurt nothin. Have you heard em complain? Rose's eyeroll was answer enough.
Previous

Return to The Fields of Sionayra