Forever Freedom

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble reacted faster then he could think and turned around flicking his tail quickly and fast knocked the lily pad back towards the pond and he smiled then watched the two and laughed a little and shook his whole body and trotted over near the pond and glanced around and watched the two from there

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ren quickly raced after her, he was hardly slow either after all. Though he lost her for a moment amoung the tall grass, her perky brown ears gave her away.

"Aha! Found ya!" he jumps through the grass to her side grinning.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Eek!" She laughed, and galloped out of the field, towards the pond. When racing along at that type of speed, she could probably reach... 4 or 3 feet when she would jump. Thank heavans that pond wasn't too wide. She lept over it, landing with a thud on the other side. She let herself collapse on the other side, laughing too hard to stay up.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ren laughs and gallops out of the field in her wake. He sailed over the pond moments after she did and skids in the dirt and grass on the other side to a stop.

He watches her laughing on the ground and chuckles. She is just so cute and fun to be with. He still intended to get her back for that lilypad event, but was hard pressed to think of a suitable revenge at the moment.

Or maybe not, suddenly Ren leans down and tickles Indian's face with his whiskers, then her ears, and then her neck.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian giggled hysterically when he started tickling her. She slowly stood up, lipping at his forelock. "I guess it's a bad thing for you to know I'm tickilish, huh?" She trotted a few steps away, flicking her tail. She flopped down onto her rear, so she was sitting with her back hooves even with her front hooves.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ren smiles, "I wouldn't say it's a bad thing..." he says, now alittle puzzled with how she chooses to sit. "What are you doing?" Ren asks puzzled.