Forever Freedom

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'm sitting down, is it not obvious?" She grinned and giggled. She shook her head, so her mane was flipped to the other side of her neck. She heaved herself forward, collecting her hind end beneath herself once more. She trotted towards Ren, nudging his shoulder. "Whatcha been up to?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble watched the whole thing and chuckled at the site of it all and then glanced back up into the sky his orange colored mane was softly blowing in the wind with a smile he turned his head watching the two again and then looked at Indian sitting down and his ears twitched faster and he tilted his head wondering what she was doing and laughed a little

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

"Well, that I can see but it is an odd way to sit down..for a equine species like us anyways." Ren chuckles, "It is a pose I see much more often with Tigress, her being half tiger and all..."

He nuzzles her cheek, "Thinking of you."

Ren hears Bubble's laugh and remembers that there is someone else here and it was rude to exclude him from conversation. The purple blue stallion calls to him, "Hey, Bubbles whats up?" which was a silly questionm but he couldn't think of anything else to say.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian blushed, then turned her head, hiding her face with her mane.

When she felt the heat was gone, she looked to Bubbles.

"Why don't you join us over here?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He smiled looking at them then trotted back and was debating if he should jump the pond then he decided to. He trotted and jumped over the pond almost tripping but caught himself and smiled shaking his head "Well nothing much it up with me" he smiled looking at them

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Aw, there has to be something." She nudged Ren's shoulder with her muzzle. "How about you?"