Satin's Arrival

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"She's good."

"As hyper as one can be, though." She rolled her eyes. "Don't care too much for her other Serians, their... An odd little group."

"Been wandering long?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Other serians? he wondered vaguely.

"Well, I'm the most recent of hers to join, so not very long. We're not so much wanderers, we have somewhat of a purpose."

He stamped his foot onto the ground, much like someone ticking off things on his fingers. "She is looking for her sisters, Hinote is searching for his siblings and bent of becoming stronger, Brittle is trying to find his memories."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Why is he looking for his memories?"

For some reason, this confused her. She watched his hooves, bored with anything else around her.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"That is a very long, complicated story, fragmented because even he doesn't remember it clearly," he noted her bordeom. "The parts I do know would probably bore you more than you already are."

He shrugged. "It's not like I'm the best person to ask, he doesn't talk to me much, not seriously anyways."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She nodded slowly, glancing up at his eyes.

"So, theres no mares at your place? Just stallions?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"So far, yes," it had never occured to him that it was a bit odd. "I guess she likes being the center of attention. Or, the only female that she considers to be up to her standards belongs to one of her sisters. That one so far has only females, from what I've heard. The other one is more accepting, she takes anyone, I guess."