Spin Me In Circles

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He winced inwardly, his eyes reflecting his worry. He thought abandoneds always forgot their previous lives, even Satin and Indian, atleast from what he had been told.

The purple streaks in his black mane were bearly visible. He watched her carefully, flicking his tail. "Did...Something bad happen to you?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Well, yes. I never had a home at all. Well, until now. You see, my Bonded never gave me a home, so Foxxfyre took her back. I almost got adopted by another Bonded. I would have been quite glad to go to her, but then my other Bonded wanted me back. Foxxfyre said she took, but then she never gave me a home again. So I finally have one, but I've been through so much, I can't forget it, because its part of my life now." She smiled at Spin. She wanted to get off the subject of her. No one should pity her. She didn't want that.

Finally changing the subject, she asked, "Who do you live with?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Rainer. Not sure if you'd know her."

His thoughts were still dwelling on her past, not looking as happy as he had originally. To try to pick himself up, he forced on a grin.

"Ever been to the beach?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic's eyes lit up. "A beach? No never. I live in a place surrounded by trees."

Putting on a sweet and charming face she said, "Oh Spin darling, would you care to take me there?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He almost burst out laughing, his grin looked about to split his face.

"Gladly! Follow me."

He turned around, and broke into a swift trot east.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic opened her eyes wide as they reached the beach. The waves that lapped at the shore were so different from the swaying meadow grass that she was used to. She looked across the dark expence of glittering water. "So that's the sea?" she asked.
- Lilah