Spin Me In Circles

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Spin Me In Circles

Post by Rainer »

The reckless new stallion stood silently beside a pond, staring at the fish swimming close to the surface. The lilypads were blooming, oddly enouph.

He snorted, turning away, looking around. Arch had encouraged him to get away for a while, especially since he had just arrived this morning. More time to get to know people, the other stallion had said firmly.

Spin had yet to meet the two mares who he now lived with, but was told that one was fairly hostile, and the other was...Odd.

He looked up, relaxing while he watched the clouds move slowly across the clear blue sky.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic watched the stallion closely. Fleet had said she had to meet new Serians to heal herself, but it was harder then she thought. Sighing, she wondered how Fleet met Arch.

Gathering her courage she called, "Hello, who are you?"

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He brought his gaze down when she called. He smiled and trotted over to her.

"Hey, the names Spin, how 'bout you?"

He raised a brow, the smile never faltering. His ears were flicked foreward attentively.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"I'm.... I'm Frolic. I'm new here, so I don't know anyone. I wish I did though. Maybe I could go home sooner then." Frolic cast her eyes down. "So your Spin. Are you new here too?"

((OMG!! HE's beautiful Rain! I'm jealous!)
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Thanks, I was so excited when I got him, I couldn't wait to get him on to the roleplay boards! ^.^

bic| "Yup. Really new. Got here today, actually."

He followed her gaze, looking down too.

"You know me, kinda. I could walk you home, if you want."

He looked up, gazing at her calmly.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"It's not that. I could magic a portal here, but that's not it. It's more like I promised to heal myself before I went home. Well, now that I have a home. I heard that most Serians don't remember being abandoned." Her eyes took on a glassy sheen. "But I do."
- Lilah