Spin Me In Circles

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| We're allowed to send in two forms, right? O.o Because I'm already sending in for Indian and Renegade.

bic| He watched her roll, laughing. Of course he felt the same way. He wouldn't have chased just any mare to the apple tree, y'know. ;)

His mind glimpsed a possible foal. A green filly with red and yellow stripes and a white mane with black and purple streaks xD

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic smiled. She had thought of a red colt with blue swirling patterns like his father. His mane would be white with purple highlights, and his tail would be black. Along his back legs he would have the thorns, but not as long as hers. Her eyes brightened at the thought of raising such a foal, along with such a wonderful father to share the time with.

ooc: I think so. :?

What else is there to say?
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I'm so confused now O.o I can only send in one application. So it's either Indian and Renegade or Spin and Frolic >_<

bic| He'd enjoy the time as well. He turned to face her, lowering his muzzle to nudge a hoof. He smirked, pawing at the ground.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

The night fell over them, and Frolic was tired. she laid down in the grass, thinking about the foalies that would come, and fell asleep.

ooc: I don't know what else to write...
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I know what you mean O.O

bic| He flopped down beside her, resting his head next to hers. He soon dozed off.

He was awoken the next morning, when the sun first hit his body. He slowly stood up, hoping not to wake her. He pulled a fair amount of apples from the tree then piled them infront of Frolic. He nuzzled her neck, speaking softly.

"Frolic, wake up. It's morning."

EDIT: Hehe xD Added more.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Hmmm." Frolic looked at him, her eyes still heavy with sleep. Then she saw the apples in front of her and said, "You didn't have to do that."

Frolic looked at the sky, and said, "What a beautiful morning." But the word beautiful was directed at Spin.
- Lilah