Spin Me In Circles

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He smiled warmly, returning the nuzzle. "I'd love to." His black purple streaked mane was ruffled ever so slightly in a breeze, one that didn't seem to reach his tail.

Her watched her happily, the smile never faltering.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic went back to nibbling his ear. "There is one test though," she added teasingly. She returned the smile. How lucky she was to know this stallion. She adored the purple highlight, along with his yellow stirpes that reflected gold in the sun. She wondered at the foals they could have...
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He grinned, faking an irritated sigh. "And that may be...?"

He flicked his tail, raising his head, lipping gently at her white forelock.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Find us another mare," Frolic said softly. "I was going to breed with Fleet, but if you can find another mare, Fleet can breed with her and I can breed with you." She nipped gently at his neck. "Are you up to it?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yeah sure, I already have a mare in mind." He grinned, suddenly thinking of the shy blue mare back home. Satin was her name. Arch had told him that Fleet used to be shy, or something like that. So they would be perfect xD

"Her names Satin. She's got an interesting coat."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"That's great!" Frolic said. She nuzzled Spin once more. His red coat was so comforting. "Fleet will be quite happy. Satin was always a very pretty mare in his eye."

Frolic laid down, and rolled. She was so happy, she just had to rejoice! She wondered if Spin felt the same way. Again, her mind drifted to the thought of their precious foals...

OOC: Can you pm Foxx about Satin joining? On the 6th, I'll submit a form for Spin and Frolic, and you can submit on for Satin and Fleet. That okay?
- Lilah