Spin Me In Circles

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yup, love 'em."

He raised his head up, ears perked forward. He broke into a canter, and went back into the water.

He threw down his head and bucked, sending water flying at her.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic joined him, soaking him with the salty water. Finally, when her green coat was thoroughly drenched, Frolic called to Spin, "Race you to the apple tree!" There was indeed an apple tree there, and Frolic took off at full speed.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin once more spun around, and took off after her. He grinned, his mane and tail whipping back.

His hooves ate up the ground beneath him with rythmic thuds, though his form was no where near hers.

She was too fast, that was for sure. Yet he kept on, racing after her.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

They stopped under the apple tree, feasting and playing. After her third apple, Frolic nibbled Spin's ear. Chewing thoughtfully, she asked through the hair, "Do you have a Circle?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He finished chewing an apple, swallowing hard. He glanced at her, raising a brow. "A circle? Nah. Haven't been invited to one yet."

He twitched his opposite ear that she wasn't chewing, smirking. He remember when Arch had told him about the time that he had been pinned between Chime and Titan, both chewing his ears.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic batted her pretty eyelashes at him and asked, "Would you like to join mine? It includes Fleet, Lothorien, and Flit, along with me. Does that sound okay?" She stopped chewing his ear and nuzzled him. "It would mean a lot to me."
- Lilah