Hailfire, oh the confusion

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Smiling softly she shook her head, she'd never really had the time or ambition to wander. Perhaps a part of her was still afraid to wander with another, ever since... he dissapeared. Oh Daydream, her first and only heartbreak. Sighing softly, she shied from his glance. She didn't feel worthy of that glance, no matter how outgoing she acted, to her it was always just a play put on.

"I... don't really wander around here. "Admittance was given softly as she shook that impossible mane from her face, the messy look somehow adding to the intrigue of those misplaced eyes of fire against a pelt of ice.

Distracted from her worries, she found herself once again lost in the sky. "Yes... I'm grateful to have the ability to fly into it should I feel the need to lose myself." She smiled uneasily, wondering if that same sight brought him to her secret place? She wasn't as open with her questions sometimes, but she'd probably ask soon enough.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

I don't wanser much myself. After my first bond left me, I have been kinda leary of leaveing. I've been sticking around my new home since the Festival. he said with a sigh, remembering the horrid feeling of being alone.

Yes, flying is a wonder. I don't know how anyone can live without wings. he added watching the stars begin to appear.