Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Whisper was caught a little off-guard. She'd expected him to be aloof, maybe even rejecting her greeting altogether. She quickly recovered herself and set about welcoming him to the Circle.

"Seems like everyone else has kind of wandered off, so I'll welcome you to the Circle. Glad you could join us, Rebel." She paused a moment, then added, "Tell me about yourself. Have you ever done anything exciting?"

Up till now Whisper had led a relatively boring life and loved to hear stories of other people's adventures. She hoped that one day she would be able to go on some adventures herself, and this stallion looked pretty tough and adventurous himself.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Want me to go ahead and add everyone? Could you make a list of the final members, just so I don't make any mistakes :P
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Hehe kay
Mares: Tinsel, Flux, Whisper, ???
Stallions: SilverRain, Sparkle, Rebel, ???
The '???' is because Talia said she'd recruited some joiners and we only had room for two mares and stallions each... but she never told me the names of who she got to join XD

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

The other two are already up there. :) Gem and Surf.... there was Tatter and Mango, but I'm getting them to join another circle instead. :)

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

Rebel laughed "Thank you I'm sure I'll love this circle. I haven't done anything terribly exciting, I was just bonded not to long ago to Frozen Flower and she's always an adventure. You never know what she's going to do next, mainly because she's always so hyper. One day she'll be painting wierd things and the next she'll be dressed up and running around like an Indian." He gave a little chuckle as he thought about her, she was deffinatly interesting. "So have you done any interesting experiences?" He asked as he stared into her eyes... man he could get lost in those georgeous eyes forever and not even care.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"You certainly have an interesting bond. SunBlind is a Realm Keeper so she's always pretty busy and generally doesn't take me places. I was bonded over a year ago, I was abandonned by my previous bond you see. But it took her this long to bring me here." The last statement came out with a bit of a pout. "Not that I should complain too much, she did take good care of me during that time. It just wasn't much fun."

She seemed to be completely oblivious to the way Rebel was looking at her, but in truth it was sending little shivers down her back. He couldn't be interested in boring, little Whisper could he? Must be her imagination.

"Well, since neither of us have had much adventuring experience, how about we go about getting some? I dunno what happened to everyone else, but the two of us could investigate the fields. I have no idea how far they go. I'm sure they must lead somewhere." She looks around, all directions seeming equal. "You pick which way," Whisper grinned.