Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

Rebel settled down a bit and in total shock his eyes got big when the rock spoke. "My name is Reble, oh by the way how long have you been there and no one has asked you that?" Then with in that time Rebel started to relax, with his eyes on Whisper just to make sure she was going to be alright.

Oh I totally understand if your wrists are giving u trouble I have arthits and it sometimes gives me trouble too. Also you'll have to forgive me if I don't reply fast I've been tring to keep my job.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

OOC - I understand completely, I work full time myself. Just so you know I'll be away for the next couple of weeks on vacation (didn't get any this summer) so no rush in replying ^_^

Whisper stared at the rock and whispered to Rebel, "This is so weird!" To the rock she said, "My name is Whisper."

The rock seemed very happy that the two Serians were hanging around. "I've been here since I was a boulder, 'bout your size I guess. Now I'm just a fraction of my former self. But its hard for me to tell you how long I've been here, rocks just don't experience time like you moving creatures do, we just sort of sit around and let time go by at its own pace, never minding each other's business."

"Now as to why no one's asked me that before...well, most people just don't care about what rocks think. Actually, I think that think that rocks don't think." Even the rock had to pause a moment to figure that statement out. Satisfied that it was what he meant he continued, "And most of the rest just think they've gone crazy when they hear me."

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

"To tell you the truth I thought I had lost my mind." Then with at gentle smerk Rebel says,"Now that we know that we're not loosing our minds I think we should move on to a knew adventure." A sly smile came upon Rebles face as if he was staring deeply in to Whispers eyes. Wishing that if he had a mate she should at least match up to this beautiful creature that he stands staring at.

I totally understand what your going through and its cool that your straight up forward about it.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

The rock sighed softly, these moving creatures never stayed long in one place. "Good luck in your adventures" it said wistfully, not remembering the last time something adventurous had happened to him.

Whisper noticed the way Rebel was looking at her and blushed. She was glad that the colour of her coat hid most of it, but he must still have noticed. She hoped she wasn't reading something into the stallion's expression that wasn't there, but he did seem interested in her. It sent a pleasurable shiver along her spine. But she was too afraid to ask him what he thought, in case she was totally wrong and ended up embarassed. So instead she said, "Lead the way!" and waved goodbye to the nice, but odd, rock.

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

After listening to the rock Rebel was obviously staring at Whisper and hoped she didn't really notice. Then he saw a little bit of her blush it was so hard to tell seeing that most of her coat hid it. He then smiled thinking, "I wished I had a mate quite like her!" After a moment of walking down a narrow trail he asks, "Well, where should we go?" Then catching himself staring again he bows his head just alittle. Really hopeing he's not annoying Whisper by staring. Its just that she has the most beautiful way of getting his attention. Her beautiful coat that reminds you of a evening night sunsetting over an ocean, her long mygestic mane that flows so softly when the wind hits it, and her eyes like two large stars shinning back at you. Its an addiction that drives him crazy.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"Ah..." Whisper said as she looked around. "Were we headed for the mountains before? I forgot." She giggled at her absentmindedness. "Well, maybe we could head there anyway. Perhaps we'll find a dragon...all good adventures involve dragons."

She beamed back at Rebel. Oh, he was staring at her again! Did he think she was crazy? Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned the dragon thing...