Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(*laughs* We have room for two more stallions and two more mares... now that Tatter and Mango are in the process of joining another circle perhaps. :) I won't respond back with Silver again... just to give others a chance to post.. but I wanted you to know what the count was. *snugs*)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| Whisper and Flux are automatically accepted if they still want to join, as that's a perfect number. But there's one stallion too many... so, Achz, I was thinking to be fair we'll let TyKay's Blitz join and one of yours, either Mystic or Malevolence. Your choice ^^. If anyone has switched interest, just tell me.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

OOC - Sure...umm, kind of lost of who is still RP'ing this thread and who is not *g* I know Mystic went off to that Warrior Circle thread. So if anyone wants to start up a conversation with Whisper, go ahead. ^_^

Telinek
Foal
Foal

Post by Telinek »

ooc: Ah, sorry I haven't been active lately. Flux would love to join! :D

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC: I'll rp more when this is all full up ^^. So we have our two mares for sure; Whisper and Flux. So about the stallions; Malevolence, Blitz, you still interested? ^^

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

hey i was wondering if there was still a possibility to join?