Drake enters with an offer...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

The bold little dragonic-tailed femme shook her head and sighed dramatically. "I suppose you haven't noticed then, that I happen to be your only interest for this circle so far..." She teased, shrugging and feigning nonchalance. In truth, she liked the looks of this stallion, and if the rest were as impressive, she'd be won over instantly.

"Then again, depending on what you mean by entice... I suppose I could show you what I got..." She proudly lashed her tail and stood stalk straight, back arched perfectly. She was a tough little thing, though usually preferring to communicate with actions, and not often talking for more than a few words at a time.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Drake winced internally at her initial statement, though he'd never let his reaction show on the outside. It had been a little humbling being ignored for so long. He hadn't quite anticipated that. Of course, he rationalized to himself, perhaps they had just been too intimidated by him. At this, he smirked inwardly. He was well aware he could be arrogant, and found it funny when he noticed it manifesting itself.

Drake raised an eyebrow as Sirensong gather herself. She certainly was a feisty one. So unlike his first mare, Umbra. That mare was as plain, and simple as her colouration. No frills, nothing wild but always dependable. And she was his first. Then came Spice, more like this Sirensong than Umbra, and yet still not quite as sharp.

And then there was Legend, but she wasn't his mare. She belonged to Lore and no other. They joined his Circle merely because they lived in the same Realm, but little more than that. Drake rarely even saw the pair, they kept to themselves most of the time.

But Sirensong could bring some excitment into the Circle...though Mischief did a pretty good job of keeping things interesting. However a mare would be more....fun? He wasn't sure what he really wanted from her. But he was already fairly convinced this mare would have it when he did figure it out.

Finished with his comparisons, he tilted his head to once side and looked her over. Stepping slowly, he allowed his gaze to slide over her body, as he made a full circle around her. As he returned to his starting point, all he said was, "A bit on the small side..." and allowed his voice to trail off thoughtfully.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

"Good things come in small packages." She countered immediately, though she had been watching him study her, hoping that her general look was to his liking. Personality would be a sure factor as well, but if she was any good at telling, they seemed to hit it off rather well. Although, she'd have to stifle some of the feistier comments, for the sake of his precious ego.

It seemed he wasn't worried about others coming, was she the final addition? If so, that would be a lot of Serians to get used to, and after only ever really talking to four in her life, well, it was a little intimidating to be honest!

The circling had intrigued her, and in a moment of boldness she began to circle him, making teasing 'hmmm's and 'huuum's of approval or possible disapproval. She took her time and let the playful suspense build up until she finally paused.

"A little on the... okay, I honestly have no complaints." She chuckled at her own attempt and shrugged innocently. He had a lot of the same colours as she, which was an interesting start. Combined with his intricate tail and lovely fins, she hardly had anything to criticize. He was also bigger. No fair.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Tigeress_Rikku wrote:"Although, she'd have to stifle some of the feistier comments, for the sake of his precious ego.
OOC -- ROFL!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Touché," he conceded with a nod. Smaller packages did have their qualities, as this mare was proof of.

Drake struggled to hold back a smile as Sirensong now circled him in turn. With some amusement he listened to her wordless running commentary on his physical features. At last the grand moment, the final judgement on his qualities or failings. The mare spoke:
"A little on the... okay, I honestly have no complaints."
With a flourish the stallion bowed, "But of course not. I am perfection in its truest form." Of course he wasn't being literal about it...well, maybe on some level....

"Through your fine flatteries, I must admit that you've passed the first test. Perhaps you would like to meet some of the other members?"