Circle of Spiked Confusion *members needed read first post*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Circle of Spiked Confusion *members needed read first post*

Post by Nyx »

Thistle walked through the fields surrounding Sionayra. She sniffed the air, not really sure what she was looking for. It had been a long time since she had been here, and now it was time to return. She had in her mind to start a circle where all the Serian were spiked like herself. It was a wonderful dream, and she longed to make it come true. Yes, I will call it Spiked Confusion. she thought. Cast had gathered a Circle together, so why couldn't she? Thistle looked around and wondered if she would be able to find anyone to fit her high standards.

You read right folks. I am starting a Circle of spiked Serian. I know it's a bit late, I should have done this BEFORE breedings, but I just didn't have the time. Anyway, if you have any spiky Serian that would like to join, just jump in and introduce them.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(*grins* My Tatter and Tatter's mate, Ravyn's (Midnight October's) Mango might be willing to join... I just have to poke Rav about it, and talk to Foxx first... yey for spiky Serians!)

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

Post by midnight_october »

Mango (Tatter's Mate <3) would be happy to join with him.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Tatter had been grazing idly in the fields, waiting for his mate Mango to arrive. It was just another day for him, playing the solitary stallion and making a point of being away from the rest of his "family". It's not that he didn't like them all... he was just... different... and with such an enormous difference in personalities he found that their presence started to grate on his nerves after awhile.

He sighed in contentment as the breeze whipped through his mane and raced along his hide. He never got over the wonderful sense of freedom it gave him, just being alone in an empty field with the wind rushing around him... wait... that wasn't another Serian was it?

His mouth twitched and the corners curled up into a small smile, something that rarely happened unless Tatter was truly amused or happy. But the freedom of the fields had put him in a good mood, and he decided that perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to be social.

[Hello, he said politely, nodding his head in welcome towards the strange spiked mare. You look as if you're looking for someone or something... may I help?

(Poor Tatter... *laughs* He honestly has no idea that he's going to join a different circle... *chuckles*)

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

Post by midnight_october »

Mango strode out onto the fields, it'd been a while since she was last here, but Ravyn always seemed so busy lately. Ah well, she'd change that. An amused snicker left the mare and she shook her purple mane, letting it catch in the wind and grinning with pleasure.

It was always so wonderful to be back in the open fields with the wind tugging at her mane and tail. The orange coated femme flicked her tail and then picked up a relaxed canter toward the spot Tatter said they should meet up at.

To her suprise, however, she found him talking to another male and picked up her pace to meet up with her mate.

"Hey!"

She called happily, nudging Tatter affectionately, though she was careful of his spikes. With a smile she tilted her crimson gaze to the other female.

"Hello."

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle looked up when she heard the stallion speak. She smiled a greeting and dipped her head. Not really, looking for anyone or anything in particular. I was just contemplating starting a circle for spikey Serian like myself. she said matter o' factly.

As the other mare walked up and nudged the stallion, she thought that she just might have a start. My name is Thistle. Would you be interested in helping me with my Circle? she asked the pair.