Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin giggled, nodding. She glanced around, thinking.

Spin froze, staring at Satin. Oh geez. Thats the first time /ever/ that she's giggled. Indian and Arch will deffinatly get a shock out of this.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Fleet was thinking too. There was something on the edge of his mind.... oh, he lost it. He gently nudged Satin, smiling.

Frolic was still admiring Flit's colors. "What altar are you from? Maybe I can ask for a color exchange."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin raised her head, lipping at his mane.

Spin chuckled, glancing at the two mares.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Surprised and flattered, Flit tossed Sapphire fading mane behind her neck, grinning. Frolic was beautiful in her own unique way as well, but she was still allowed to enjoy the compliment! Chuckling, she shook her head. "How sweet of you to say! However, if I were you I wouldn't give up that look, it's awesome."

She listened to the other conversation going on and grinned. It seemed everyone here were lovebirds. It was okay, Flit was used to being on her own. She usually sat and sang to herself while Tig's Serians were as lovey-dovey as those around her now, or the solitary ones just wanted to be alone. It made sense.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin chuckled. Women. He continued to watch the two, admiring the effect that Fleet had on Satin.

Satin grinned, eating another apple.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Hello!Im Tabby."right next to Frolic."Can we play Im bored and the other cats dont want to play or talk to me and I seen you from a distance and wondered if you'd play with me?"

hope you guys dont mind me joining in with a cat