Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic laughed, but said nothing. Instead, she added a flower behind his ear.

"I'll be fine. I've never been up that high,"Fleet answered. He nuzzled her. "Don't worry about me. It's my job to worry about you."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin chuckled, feeling much like a girl. He pawed at the water, and bobbed his head, neither the lilly pad or flower moved.

Satin glanced at him uneasily, but returned the nuzzle. "Ok... If you say so." She paused for a second, glancing around. "Lead the way, missure."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic laughed again. This was real joy, the moments you cherished. She kicked some water at him, causing the flower to fall and spin away down the river. Frolic pouted. "Your flower's gone. It made you look prettiful."

Fleet trotted up to the foothill of a large mountain. He asked, "Are you sure you'll be okay? Even with such a light colored coat?" He was worried that his darling might catch a chill.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Just then another serian trotted up to fleet "Sorry I'm late but it took me a while to find you guys. I'm lothorien."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tinsel heard new voices and approached near the mountain as well, this was the other one, hmmm? Interesting...

"Hi there, better late than never! I'm Flit... nice to meet you." Her voice was soft and sweet, accompanied by a friendly smile. She was very social and liked the concept of not being on her own around all these lovebirds! It was nice but she felt like an intruder.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Lothorien turned to see the most beautiful creature.

"Hello flit my name is Lothorien, It's nice to meet you too. He couldn't belive his eyes, she was so beatiful and apparently very nice.

He could see himself being with someone like her.