Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Here let me fix that." Frolic trotted over to Spin's wet forelock are rearranged it a bit. "There. Now your outer beauty shows the inner beauty within. Although I don't know if that's possible. You would have to be unserianly radiant to show how beautiful you inside."

Fleet laughed at her blush. "Don't blush with me. I'm just a silly young stallion who's still green." To prove his point, he did walked around like a drunk man and fell on the ground in a lump of red hooves and green and red hair. He stuck his head out of the mess and shouted, "I'm okay!"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin raised a brow. "You mean like you?" He smirked, nuzzling her.

Satin laughed, and walked over to him. "Well, you are green, but not like a horse that a human would own...No, no. Your literally green." She pointed out the green on his coat with her nose, and flicked an ear back, watching his curiously.
Last edited by Rainer on Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Well, I was going to say that before, but I didn't want to hurt little Spiny's feelings," Frolic replied, nuzzling him back. "But your still very handsome."

"You're right. I never thought about that," Fleet answered. "But if we're going by coat color, you must be sad a lot." He nuzzled Satin's blue chest.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin smirked, glancing about, finding himself becoming fairly bored.

Satin smiled, shaking her head. "You don't know the have of it, missure." She nuzzled him back, flicking her ears foreward

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic looked at him, flicking her ears, for she was fairly bored too. But not being rude, she waited for the answer to her previous question.

"Too bad," Fleet said. "I would like to know more than half of you, mistress."
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Eek O.O Excuse any bad spelling ^.^; I wasn't paying attention.

bic| Spin gave a sigh, glancing around. Nothing to do...

Satin smirked. This stallion sure knew his way with words. "You'll figure me out eventually, no doubt."