Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

((lol. I just got your tag board msg...I wrote back))

Bridle whipped around, utterly startled. It could see him? Where was it? He twirled around anxiously, trying desperately to figure out where the voice was coming from. His gaze lighted on a group of trees. They were the only cover that this area provided, so it would make sense that whatever was talking to him was hiding in there, since he couldn't see it elsewhere. He pranced about for a quick second, clearly annoyed, planted his feet firmly in front of Coral, and directed an imperialistic stare towards the stand of trees, daring whatever was in there to come out. He tossed his mane wildly, nostrils flaring angrily. His temper was getting the better of him again.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

With a practiced leap of silence Vapor touched ground and instantly moved her position away from where he was looking. Stealth. One thing she had on her side. And years of practice. Again that sultry voice taunted from a distance,

"Don't let your emotions take over, now. That's when you are most vulnerable. Your mind is clouded and your senses aren't as sharp, and in that state, you would be too slow should someone.. Strike!"

She lept out from where she had crept to- right back in front of him- and latched onto his shoulders with her pincer-like horns. She did not pierce flesh, but had the intent of frightening him, badly. Her short mane whipped about as she tackled him, forcing him over and onto the ground. Strangely enough when she landed she was laughing hysterically.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He stared in shock at the oncoming mare, who he thought meant to kill him with those formidable looking horns. She came straight at him and he closed his eyes, preparing to be gored. At least Coral will have a chance to get away,he thought wryly. All of a sudden, the air was knocked completely out of him as the mare locked him in her grip. He tumbled numerous times, and when he finally managed to sit upright again, he was surprised to see her laughing.

"I don't see what's so funny!" he snorted. "Just exactly who are you?" he fixed her with the same gaze that he had used on the stand of trees, and shook himself off vigorously. Perhaps he was being too rude, after all, she didn't hurt him, but his pride was damaged, and he had to repair it somehow.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She stood up slowly, gasping as her legs shook under her. This really was too great- the look on his face! She felt slightly bad, but that was easily pushed away.

"I..*gasp*..I'm V-Va *haha!*"

She took another moment to recover herself, and then gave a curious 'eyebrow' lift at his moody attitude. She thwacked his side with her long tail and shook her head, another grin forming.

"Oh calm down, honey, it was funny because you thought I was goin' to kill ya. I don't kill without reason. I'm a warrioress, not an assassin!"

She snorted but was still smiling. She hadn't been this social in a long time, Frost and Spindle were having negative effects on her for sure.. especially with that dratted accent Spindle's owner had trained into her...

"Anyway, I'm Vapor, of the Sacred Sea altar. A warrioress as said. Yes, that's Coral. Who might you be?"

She didn't care if he was shocked at her knowledge of the other. In fact she grinned at Coral who she figured by now was caught between fainting, running away, or laying down accusations.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral snorted a bit. She had thought it was just the wind doing those odd things. The wind did that sometimes. She had stood rather shocked at what happened...

And this mare, how did she know her name?

But... it would be like a warrioress. There was a warrioress in Emeral recently, and she acted the same way. Full of herself. Coral couldn't help smirking at that thought in her head.

Coral did a bit of fancy footwork, ending in her odd curtsy. If this Vapor could show off, so could she. "Are you here to swim as well?" she questions, pretending this isn't anything out of the ordinary.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Still somewhat moody at being rolled in front of Coral, he stood watching the newcomer warily...that is, until she thwacked him with her tail. Then a silly grin spread across his face and he snorted with amusement.

So, a warrioress? He'd never met a warrioress. He nodded a welcome. "Vapour eh? I have a feeling I better watch out for you... I'm Bridle of the Deep Shadows Altar. How do you know Coral?" he asked innocently. He grinned again when Coral danced about in front of Vapour, and winked knowingly at her when she mentioned swimming, even though he still wasn't sure what the big attraction was to water. Silly swimming Serians....but whatever...at least he had the company of two amazingly sociable, not to mention beautiful mares.