Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor blinked, finally focussed almost completely back to normal eyesight, and jumped at Bridle.

"Oh handsome! I thought I wasn't going to see your gorgeous muzzle anymore you crazy stallion!"

She compeltely covered him in nuzzled and licks and a few playful nipis before coming up for air and rather repeating the entire thing on Coral. When finally she was done she fell gracefully down (funny how she could always manage that bit of grace) and curled up next to Bridle. With nothing else that she was capable of saying, exhaustion took over and she fell into a gentle sleep.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral giggled at all the attention and smiled when she finally settled down and crashed.

"Have nice dreams," she whispered, and nodded at Bridle to do the same as Vapor had.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Bridle was shocked that Vapor had jumped up so quickly but his protests soon turned to laughs of relief as she showered them both with affection. Smiling, he nodded at Coral.

"Thank you. For all that you've done sweetheart." He closed his eyes and slept as well.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She dreamed, not to surprisingly, of Bridle, and Coral as well. In her dreams they romped and frolicked and did what Serians do, it was such a peaceful dream that she was in a quite pleasant mood when she awoke. She leaned over and livked Bridle energetically.

"Mornin', sunshine!"

She stretched in her impossible way and grinned at Bridle.

"I need to thank you, and Coral, for saving my life... I can't believe I was in that position really..."

Her ears flattened out in embarassment, and she lowered her gaze a moment, she hated feeling weak.

((didn't include Coral yet in case Cynther had planned for her to not be there when they awoke or something, never know when someone wants to throw in a twist!))