Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor first nipped playfully in return at Coral, nuzzling her after again, then administered an equal amount of affection to Bridle.

"Yes, I do belong to a... erm... 'family' circle you could call it... but it might be possible for me to leave... I am unsure actually! Then again you could always join our circle, I am quite partial to the name myself, the Circle of the Celestial Song. Either way has its ups and downs, honey. It's just whichever way we choose to go. Because nobody's backing down now!"

She winked to show her words were not hostile by any means, and went back to gazing at them both happily. At one point a voice whispered in side her mind, screaming softly that what she was doing was insane! Warriors were 'loners' by nature. But then a part of her walked up and said quite irritably to that little voice, 'shut up.' and that was that. So now she just waited for a response, knowing that her mind was made up.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He smiled at Vapour. He liked the sound of Celestial Song... hmm...he knew what he wanted, but he better consult Coral as well. After all, this was all of their decisions.

"I don't think it would be right to part you from the Circle you already belong to, especially since you are already used to the company there. I'd be willing to join the Circle of Celestial Song if Coral is," he smiled happily, and stretched a wing over each of them. "After all, we are all in this together."

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral blinks. "Me, belong in a Circle?" She laughs. "No, certainly don't belong to a Circle... or, I suppose... I didn't belong to a Circle..."

She pauses. "But who else is in it? I've never heard of Celestial Song."
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor smiles, bordering on a grin at Bridle's remark, glad that he was agreeing to it, but frowns slightly at Coral's reluctance.

"The Celestial Song? For one, it's new. And the members so far are Ram, his ladyfriend- Venom, Spindle, a rather interesting stallion I've met, myself, and after Bridle agreeing that means handsome here himself. Sooo..."

She gave a playful and flirtacious neigh to Bridle, accompanying her last comment, and then smiled warmly at Coral, an inviting gleam to her eyes.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral's jaw drops. "Did you say Venom?"

She trembles a bit. Venom had been mean... no, evil... to her a couple times. She couldn't believe that she would consent to join a Circle...

This was... her hide trembles again.

"I don't know. I mean, I really like you guys, and I'm sure Spindle is great, and Ram's probably nice... but... Venom's been mean to me," she sighs and her head drops, the first real sign of anything but perkiness from her all day.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor frowns again, unable to determine her personality, not having formally met the mare yet.

"Coral.. if I know Ram, and I do. He is a warrior with a gentle spirit, he always has a calm center and a soft meditation that makes him peaceful. He would not be able to survive with a cruel hearted female, much less tolerate her antics. Perhaps she has changed in her time with him?"

She was trying to be positive, wanting a solution to be reached so they could confirm their bond of being together... but she didn't want to scare Coral- the delicate light of day to her strong, graceful shadow of night. She smiled remembering Bridle had said just that in a somewhat less poetic form.