Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hoping that she wasn't in too much pain (for he couldn't see her in the darkness of the cave) he followed right along beside her.

Sniffing the air delicately, he too smelled the sweet aroma of the hot springs. Wondering how long it was going to take them to reach it, and curious as to whether they were headed in the right direction, he stamped a hoof in ill concealed anxiety. He sidled up closer to Vapour so they were flank to flank. Vapour and Coral's presences were comforting to him. He whinnied aloud, listening to the loud challenge echo through the walls until it faded to almost a whisper.

"Coral?" he said quietly, not wanting his question to echo like his whinny. "Whereabouts are you exactly? I can't see anyone!" He resisted the sudden urge to bolt towards the smell. It was a strange feeling. He normally wasn't this antsy and it bothered him.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Now that the heat could be felt Vapor was certain of their location and knew that it would be mere moments before they rounded the corner... already the moonlight from a high crevice was showing, and there was a gap in the mountain rock where the moon could be seen and provided enough light to be comfortable.

She rather enjoyed the proximity of his form next to hers and softly neighed her approval, swaying her behind to bump into his playfully. She could sense his anticipation and proudly cirlced the corner to watch their faces as she motioned towards the large pool of steaming water held in marbled stone.

"Tah- da!"

She giggled to Coral and Bridle, as she hurriedly slipped in the waters, groaning aloud as her pained muscles began to unclench and sooth at even the slight warmimg touch.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral could hear them ahead of her, but never really fully caught up... always a bit behind.

She finally breaks out and blinks at the sudden light.

"Geeze... you... guys," she puffs a bit. "If you'd just stopped for a second I could have done something about that leg!"

She rolls her eyes a bit. "Dancers know how to wrap legs, you know? But it's a bit late now. And... actually, hot water doesn't tend to be good for sprains."

She frowns a bit. "Cold is what you need, make the swelling go down."

She stands on the edge of the hotspring, scolding instead of entering the water. She felt a bit motherly, but she always was when leg injuries were involved...
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor grinned and shook her head, she wasn't a healing, in fact she knew very little about tending to wonds, all she knew was how to make them! Stifled a giggle she looked down at the ankle.

"Yes, mother."

Her smirk was playful as she perched on the side of the springs, noting one thing with approval.

"Well, now that I think of it, cold really does do better, but this has relaxed my muscles a lot, when I get injured my muscles tend to cramp-badly, which makes the wound worse, I really need to fix that..."

Her mind wandered to past battles with disdain, how many times she'd been at a disadvantage because her muscles had cramped up to the point where she though something was going to burst eventually. She shuddered and gave a sour face, focussing instead on the water and making circles in the air with the ankle that was draped off the marble side she perched on.

"Heal me? Pretty please Coral? And I'll keep the info for reference next time."

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He frowned at Vapour after hearing Coral's remark about leg injuries.

"I knew we should have waited. Coral, how bad does it look?" He trotted up next to Vapour and looked at the leg himself and then gave one massive Serian shrug. "I don't know much about healing stuff myself, so It'll be completely up to you."

He eyed the water in a thoughtful manner. Perhaps it would help with his muscles too, but he was more concerned about fixing that leg of Vapour's first. He lay down on the cold smooth marble and watched.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor only grins more and shrugs, she's not used to so much attention on something so little and speaks her mind.

"You think this is bad, honey? Try having a gash that's as wide as your head, mid-flank that actually reaches the bones of the ribcage. I won that battle too."

At least hopefully they wouldn't worry so much, she'd hate to see their faces when she struts into the Circle area all battered up and bleeding from a battle. She couldn't help but giggle- they would probably faint or somesuch. She nuzzled Coral gently again- a sign of her appreciation, because although little the sprain really, really hurt for some reason. She flicked her tail at Bridle's flank and tilted her head about to look at him and wink.