Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral frowned. "I'm sure she can be nice when she wants to be, but she can also be mean. She's called me stupid, more or less."

Coral sighs. "It shouldn't be that bad... I mean, there'll be others, and it's not like I'll have to see her if I don't want to. And I want to be around you and Bridle."

She nudges each. "Okay, I'll join the Circle as well... maybe she's changed, or maybe she won't be mean to me as long as we're supposed to be a sort-of family group now." Coral's voice shakes at the last part, and one can tell there is doubt there. But she is sure about wanting to be with Vapor and Bridle.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Bridle stood up and snorted. He nuzzled Coral and nipped playfully at her neck.

"Trust me, no one will be mean or say anything rude or uncalled for to you or Vapour while I'm around. I may not be a warrior, but it doesn't mean that I can't still be protective. If that Venom wants to continue to be mean to you, then she's going to have to deal with me first, but like Vapour said, she's probably changed, thanks to Ram. This Ram fellow sounds like an exceptional Serian. I suppose I'll meet him one day soon. After all, we are in the same circle now." he smiled reasuringly, and then whipped about playfully.

"Enough of this serious stuff! Let's go do something. We've been sitting around contemplating for far too long. Perhaps we'll meet someone new. After all, this area is a pretty big place." He nudged Vapour up from her position on the ground and urged both of them on.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral smiles, but freezes a bit about the 'not a warrior' thing... "Venom is a warrioress..."

She snorts. "But, really, enough about something that barely matters. You're right. Let's do something!"

She bounces a little, and takes a few fancy steps.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He smiled gently at Coral's apprehensiveness.

"We'll deal with than when and if it happens,"he said quietly. "Something tells me the others, like Ram, wouldn't let that happen." He pranced about excitedly. "Where to now?" he asked Coral. Might as well let her decide this time!

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

((I'm gonna head out after this, 'cuz I really need to work on that Ja'alek festival. *sweatdrop* There're other people involved who'll be disappointed in me if I don't get _something_ done one of these days.))

Coral blinks. "Uh... I don't know. I usually just go swimming in new places," she giggles. "We've already done that."

"Maybe there's some sort of mountains beyond all these trees. I've always wanted to go hiking." She prances about a bit. "Be a bit more of a challenge for my balance, you know?"

She nudges Vapor. "What do you say, eh, Vapor?"
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor, snapped out of her daze, smiles at her new mate-sister.

"Yes... Ram is quite an exceptional Serian. He is waiting for us for when we retire to our Circle grounds, and he is quite anxious to meet you both! Venom didn't seem to have a negative reaction to the arrangements, so far... ah don't worry. I'm a warrioress too you know, and with Ram being a warrior you have two other fit protectors, believe me- he'd go against Venom to protect us all if he knew she was in the wrong. But, as said, a lighter topic is needed. So, honey, if you like the mountains then I'm game! There are hot springs in the middle of one of the mountains nearby, Spindle found it awhile ago..."

She stretches in that impossible and graceful way of hers and praces in a small circle, nuzzling both Coral and Bridle, but giving the stallion an extra playful and affectionate nip.