Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He laughed halfheartedly, and quite suddenly simply collapsed on the ground. His emotions were running wild, and he couldn't stand it! In the short period of time that he had come to know the two mares now in his company, he had grown to like them both. Sighing loudly, he laid his head on the ground in front of him, seemingly oblivious to the droplets of water that Coral had earlier splashed at him. He watched her play about in the water, utterly confused. He didn't know what to say to either one of them!

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral stopped playing and swam quickly to the shore, nudging Vapor to bring her out of her trance.

"It looks like something's wrong with him!" A pause. "Do you have any idea what to do? Maybe he wasn't used to swimming, he didn't seem like the type to like swimming..."

Her voice trailed off, and she stepped out of the water, shaking the water from her coat, mane, and tail. "Hey, Bridle... is something wrong?"

She looks at him, then looks at Vapor, as if to say "can't you do anything?"
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vpor's voice rang out in her meditational state of mind, unheard aloud except to Bridle, although she smiled to Coral she really did appreciate her concern.

"I understand what you're going through, honey. I've been drawing on your emotions for a while with a few talents I've picked up in my training. I'm sorry that you must endure this. But.."

Her voice broke suddenly, she assured herself it was for the best, she wasn't even supposed to have fallen in this deep, she truly cared for him and that was unusual for her. Now, she had to let him go.

"But I shall give you what you need- an answer. Go with Coral and forget about me. I'll live, honey. Really. This is somethign I've been thinking on and it'd be best for everyo.."

She couldn't finish. She slowly picked her slender form up from the shore and headed towards the trees. She hoped he wouldn't be foolish enough to follow, the sacrifice had been made, and she didn't want him to see her cry.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He raised himself up quickly when Vapour spoke to him and looked about frantically. He didn't want her to leave. He didn't want any sacrifice. He wasn't sure what he wanted. He looked at Coral, and back at Vapour.

"Vapour! Vapour come back! Please, let's talk!" he snorted angrily. He'd chase after her if he had to. His mind was made up, but he didn't think it would be what either one of them was expecting. He simply couldn't hurt either of them.

He nuzzled Coral reasurringly, and then chased after Vapour. Skidding to a flying halt in front of her, tail flicking rapidly, he planted his feet again, refusing to move until she returned with him so he could talk this out with the both of them.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She couldn't believe it, why had he bothered? She had wanted him to be happy, and the best way was to act like today never happened- was it not? She sighed and forced back small choking sobs. 'Look at me now! I'm weakened by feelings for another and I swore this wouldn't happen!' But the sound of his voice forced her to look up, tears stopped in the tracks they formed.

"Please, Bridle. I want you to be happy. I just messed things up in the first place, and then I.. I had to g-go and get myself attached to you! Yes I do have strong feelings for you! So what?...so what?..."

Her voice drifted off uncertainly. She knew Coral must be mad at her anyway, why did he care? Without another word she sighed and lowered her head, indicating she was defeated and would follow him if only to see a final solution... or to hear what he had to say.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

"Vapor!"

Coral called after her. She was surprized when Bridle got up suddenly and chased after. But also relieved.

She wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't want to see Vapor run away like that. It seemed like she had been happy in Bridle's company, and Coral was happy for her as well.

Even if it meant she had to sort-of share... she could stand to not be the center of attention for once.
I am the Amused Bobbin!