Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral nodded. "You should probably get poor Bridle some water." She smiled brightly at him.

"Not too cold though! Just warm. Too cold might shock his system," she nodded at his Keeper.

Sneaking out from beneath Vapor's leg, she went over to his side and nuzzled him. "She'll be okay, she's a warrioress and she's gotten what she needed, because we worked together."

She nibbled on his mane and tugged a little, hoping to make the situation seem a bit lighter.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Talia managed to get some water from the pool for Bridle. Setting it down, she let it cool a bit before she gave it to him. When the water cooled a bit until it was slightly less warm than before, she gave it to him. He slurped it up gratefully. Talia then proceeded to mop the sweat and foam off of him with the remaining water.

Bridle looked at Coral gratefully. Nudging her slightly, he licked her nose and forced a grin.

"I'm sure she'll be alright. She's a fighter. I'm glad you kept a cool head though. If you hadn't found those puncture wounds, she likely would have died." he said in almost a whisper, trying to conserve energy. He rolled over slightly and then decided better of it. Groaning, he grinned sheepishly at Coral. "Don't think I'm gonna move just yet," he said, voice hoarse. "Still too winded. And my chest hurts."

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

"You'll be okay," she nudged him again, and went to look at Vapor.

"It seems like she might be having an easier time breathing again, but I'm not entirely sure..." ((OOC: I'm letting Tigress decide how she reacts, her char, afterall))

She pauses at his comment about finding the wounds. "Well, I wouldn't have found them if Cynther hadn't taught me about taking care of leg wounds. My dancing frightens her," she chuckles.

"Besides, your Keeper had the potion, not I."
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Whoo waterfront festival got me a fair bit behind lol but it was fun :D))

Vapor could feel a pull of something, the dully trobbing pain turned into a pinch and she shuddered. The venom was racing through her blood like liquid fire, she could feel it and it burned just as much as a true fire would. She had been hit with a venomous bite in a fight before but it must be different than true venom... or else she couldn't feel her life slipping away. The pain had dulled and now she was just numb all over. She shook gently, her body reacting to the pinch, whatever it had been. She was also going throug ha late state of shock and the shaking began to hurt after a while.

Voices, again she could hear someone... Ram grinned in her mind and she couldn't help but smile, 'Finally offering me support hmmm? Thought I was doing to die without your blessings...' His grin turned stern, indicating her joke as not taken lightly. He could not speak more than a sentence or two this way, but his look was everything. 'Sorry, not funny... P-please don't go? I've never been scared before..' she let out a nervous laugh, and somehow Ram was like Bridle at that moment, and it comforted her. 'It's an unusual feeling.. sadly I've always felt immortal.. I've fought even more than you..' He snorted and flicked his mane, which made her giggle. Outside she'd appear passive, but inside she was getting the strength ot pull herself back into consciousness.

"Don't be so arrogant, you crazy little.. What?! A son? Ram I'm going to... huh?" She opened her eyes and noticed she had that ability now. Everything spun and she rolled over. "Ohhh... this is by far the worst headache ever..." She found the cool stone floor and eased herself down gracefully, thankful for the cold numbing her head. "When I can see straight two certain serians are going to be covered in affection..." She forced a grin, waiting for the ground underneath her to focus, dragging her ankle slightly as it ws still numb.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Bridle, noticing that Vapor's eyes had flickered open for a brief second, hauled himself to his feet and stumbled over to her side. Lying down next to her, he nuzzled her neck gently.

"Glad you came back to us sweetheart," he said quietly. "I'd be lost without you." He smiled at Talia and Coral and cuddled up close to Vapor, waiting for her to come about a bit more.

Talia smiled at Coral. "Well, it looks as if I'll be heading out now. Everyone seems to be getting back to normal somewhat. Make sure she doesn't over-exert herself. Bridle too. They both should actually stay here for awhile. Take care of them Coral," she said, winking at her.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral listened to Bridle's Keeper and bobbed her head. "Of course. I care about them both a great deal."

She smiled and nudged Vapor. "Well, it looks as if that stuff did the trick! You two should probably take naps," she giggled. "I'll serve as lookout. It's not like I've exerted myself that much."

She does a bit of a little dance to put the others at ease. She did feel a bit tired... no physical stress, but lots of emotional labor. But she figured those two needed sleep.
I am the Amused Bobbin!