A New Beginning

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Maybe you can touch the clouds with me some day ive done it."Faith looked at Bubbles and flipped her hair to the other side of her neck"What do you wanna do now?I cant think of anything and when I fly it kinda clears out my mind."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He looked towards the East and watched the movements of the clouds "Maybe we should find some shelter looks like a storm is coming" after he spoke his mane and tail starting blowing even more and he smiled looking over at Faith "We can talk more once we find some kind of shelter from the rain that should be coming" he whipped his tail around a little bit and waited to see what she had to say.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Wait lets go over to that gigantic rock I can transform
it to a shelter for us and also make it bigger.Moi
stenr!"The rock turned into a big cave."And for the
darkness in the cave..Garjzla!!"the inside of the cave
lit up with light.Faith tried to walk struggling with ever
step but finally made it in.Faith plopped down on her
stomach."Whoo see using certain spells take lots of
energy and if your human if you have a rotten sole
you could die from it or if use use it for bad it will kill
you but most animals use it for good and it runs in my
blood so all it does is take energy."Faith put her head
down and watched the storm come.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He walked behind her making sure she got in the cave safely, he looked around the newly made cave and smiled laying down next to her but giving her room still. He looked outside watching as the strom starting getting closer and soon thunder could be heard and lightening could be seen. The thunder was loud like crashing of huge boudlers together and the lightening bright, the clouds were dark. "I think we will be here for a while that storm looks pretty mad" he had always believed that nature was alive in its own way and when strosm came thought of it as nature being mad and crying. He smiled and looked over at Faith "So your going to be alright though right?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Yea ill be just fine normally I get my energy back quick."Faith looked at Bubbles and smiled.Faith loved him in her heart but didnt want to show it till he did and she hoped that would be soon.Faith layed her head down."We should rest and get our rest while the storm passes."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble watched her and blinked his eyes a few times and felt the wind blowing in every direction. He got a little closer and slowly let his head down across her neck "It will get colder in here so we should rest together until the storm passes" his eyes were half closed wondering how she would react to what he just did either it was going to be in a good way or a bad way either way he new that it would help them stay warm, and he was growing to like her.