A New Beginning

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Well thats cool that your friend is expecting a foal."Faith walked closer to bubbles."I guess it depends on what you think because it depends on the situation your in.Hey ill race you!"Faith started running......

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble watched as Faith got closer and listened to what she said, his ears flickered a bit. He then watched her take off running and he smiled giving a light sigh, he then kicked off the ground and starting running after her. His mane and tail whipping behind him, and he was a fast runner even though he was from the Sacred Sea. He galloped after her catching up rather fast his purple eyes glistened as he began running beside her.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

When they got to the water Faith neighed and jumped into the water."I love swimming even though its not my atlar!"Faith dived down into the water and followed a small fish for a while then came up.Her hair sticking to her coat as if it were glued.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He laughed a little as he didn't stop running and then he leaped over the shore and into the water. He swam down to the bottom and since swimming was in his altar he could stay under the water a little longer. His mane and tail floated around him as he looked around, he then pushed off the bottom and swam back up to the surface. When he reached the top his flicked his mane around so it wasn't stuck to his fur. He then looked over at Faith smiling a little bit then dove back under the water send small bubbles all around him.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith looked under water for bubbles but couldnt find him so she went back up and popped the bubbles he left behind."Ohh just think about the foals we could have I wonder if he likes me."Faith went to the shore and played with a crab until bbbles came back up.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble swam around and found something rather shiny, he swam and ently placed his hooves on the bottom of the lake. He then bent his neck down to get a closer look at what it was, he then glanced around and smiled seeing where it had come from. He then grabbed the shiny round object with his lips and swam back to the surface. He got to shore and walked out of the water shaking off the water, then set down the object which was a small pearl the clam wasn't to far from it dead from what he could tell. He looked over at Faith smiling "Come look at what I found" he then picked the pearl up again and brought it over to her and set it down in the sand so it was easier for her to see.